Chapter 60

Everything that we bought was now in our house and it was fully decorated now. They finished putting all the stuff in the house yesterday and today was our first day since we've gotten here to relax. Marcus and I were sitting on the couch, watching what ever was on TV. Then I started to think about the babies and then the wedding.

"Marcus?" I asked, getting his attention.

He looked at me with a concerned look.

"Yeah babe?"

"What do you want first?" I asked.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"Do you want to wedding to be before or after the babies are born?"

I saw him smile a bit at the thought of our future that is coming up rapidly.

"I'm not sure. As long as I have you, it doesn't matter what we do." He said.

"I love how cute you are and stuff but that was not the answer I am looking for." I told him, laughing a bit.

"I'm not sure. What are you thinking?" He asked me.

"I'm not completely sure what I'm thinking. I would love to have it before the babies are born so that we are married then but I would also love to have the babies in the wedding somehow, you know? Like have them in a wagon, being pulled by someone, down the aisle as the bridesmaids walk behind them." I smiled more and more the more I talked about it.

"Well then, let's have the wedding after." He smiled at me.

I returned the smile and leaned in to kiss him but at last second he turned so I kiss his cheek. I pulled back and glared at him.

"What was that for?"

He just smiled at me and was going to kiss me but I turned my face so he kissed my cheek. 

"What was that for?" He repeated me.

"Payback." I said before getting up and going to the kitchen.

I grabbed a water from the fridge and sat on the counter.

"Marlotte!" I heard the voice of my oldest brother.

I was confused at first but then turned around and made my way to the front door to see that Logan was standing there with Lucas, Dari, and Cyrus. I ran, as best as I could, up to my brother and hugged him.

"I've missed you so much!" I told him.

"Same here little sis. I heard the news and had to see you since you won't be in LA anymore." He said.

We let go and I let them all walk into the house some more. Wait, they were already in the house.

"How'd you guys get in?" I asked them.

"Oh, Cyrus has a key." Logan answered.

I glared at Lucas, Dari, and Cyrus.

"Keys." I said with my hand out.

They handed over all of their keys and I put them in my pocket. They all walked to the living room where Marcus was and Logan stayed with me.

"Can I get a tour?" He asked.

I smiled and walked towards one side of the house. After about 30 minutes of giving him a tour, we talked quite a bit, we sat down at the dining room table.

"So this is where you live now?" He asked.

"Yup! This is our home for the next few years." I said with a big smile on my face.