Chapter 65

It's been a few months and my due date is in just 5 days. Marcus has been really overprotective of me and I'm really grateful but having pregnant hormones, it can get really annoying at times. I was HUGE. I was the size of 2 watermelons combined. Logan and Jake were staying in a hotel just down the street so that they were here when the babies come.

I was just making my way down the stairs, trying to get to the living room where I had left my phone last night. It took me about half an hour just to get down the stairs and I made my way to the living room. Marcus was out with Lucas to pick up some last minute baby stuff and my brothers were supposed to be coming over since I wasn't allowed to be home alone. That was Marcus' rules. I grabbed my phone and looked down to see a puddle under me.

"Oh crap!" I yelled.

I quickly went in my phone and called Jake.

"Hey sis! What's up?" He asked.

"When are you guys getting here?" I asked quickly.

"We are just pulling into the driveway. Why?"

"My water broke." I said before hanging up the phone and dropping it when I felt a contraction.

I yelled in pain and grabbed my stomach. Logan and Jake rushed over to me and helped me to the car. After a couple of seconds I was fine and tried to stay calm. Logan drove to the hospital as Jake called Marcus and put him on speaker.

"Jake, what's going on?" Marcus answered the phone.

"Charlotte's water broke. Come meet us at the hospital!" Jake yelled through the phone.

I glared at him for yelling. He seemed so stressed out when it really should be me.

"Crap! We're in New Jersey to pick up the, whatever you call its! We're 2 hours away." Marcus yelled.

"Can we all just stop yelling?" I asked.

Jake took Marcus off speaker phone and talked to him a bit more until we got to the hospital. I opened the door and was about to get out when Logan picked me up and carried me to the front doors. I laughed a bit on the inside.

"Where am I supposed to take you?" Logan asked.

"6th floor." I said and he went to the elevators.

Jake quickly followed and we made it up to the correct floor and I was quickly put in a wheelchair.

"Name?" A nurse asked.

"Charlotte Dobre." I told her.

I was pushed into a room and put on a bed. Nurses hooked me up to different machines and gave me a medicine for the pain. They did a couple of tests before Jake and Logan came in the room.

"How are you feeling sis?" Jake asked.

"Better, just can't wait to get them out of me." I said.

They both laughed and we all talked for a couple of hours. My contractions were really far in between so the nurse told me I was going to be here a while. I turned my head to Jake, tiredly.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. I'll go call him again-" He was cut off my the door swinging open and a worried looking Marcus rushing up to me.

"How are you feeling? What's happening? Did I miss anything?" He asked quickly while hugging me.

"I'm fine and nothing has happened so far." I told him.

He sighed in relief and I saw Lucas walk into the room.

"Hey Lucas." I smiled at him.

"Hey Charlotte, how's my nieces doing?" He smiled back.