Chapter 44

Today was my "graduation" day and I was getting ready. I was looking through my closet and trying to find something that would fit me or that it doesn't make me look pregnant. I finally found one that was than but had blue patterns all over it. I wore blue heels and I put on my necklace Marcus gave me. I then went in the bathroom and started to do my makeup.

"Hey Lottie." Jake said while coming into my room.

"What's up Jakey?" I looked at him through the mirror.

"I just brought your cap and gown." He smiled.

I returned the smile and finished up my makeup before grabbing it from him. I put on the gown and looked up at him. He placed the cap on my head.

"Your graduation starts in 10 minutes. Come on." He said, grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs.

The whole entire backyard had chairs and a little stage they used for the prom night. I saw that everyone who was at the prom was here and my father was now here. Jake took me over to my chair and then went up to the stage where Nick and Erika were.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Team 10's senior graduation. I would say a big speech but there are only two people graduating." He began to say while vlogging. "Now I will be calling out the names in alphabetical order." He paused. "Tessa Brooks."

Tessa stood up and walked up to the stage. They shook hands and he gave her her diploma then she shook everyone else's hands then went to sit back down.

"Charlotte Paul." Jake called my name.

Everyone cheered as I walked up to the stage.

"Congrats little sis." He said while giving me a hug.

"Thanks big bro." I whispered to him.

I then hugged everyone else and went back to my seat.

"Now a few words from our class president. Charlotte Paul."

I was so confused but walked up to the stage once again.

"Well I wasn't expecting so say a speech or anything but I guess I am." I started. "I have been to many schools over the years but this was the only one that I liked. Especially because it isn't real. I loved all the teachers and I definitely loved my other classmate. I couldn't go through this school without her. Thank you to everyone who is associated in this school and let's get on to the partying!" I laughed.

Then I went to sit back down and Jake went up there again.

"Well, that was absolutely beautiful." He said, fake crying into his vlog camera. "So I guess I will say a few words. Both the students have been so amazing at this school. I have seen them succeed so much and I-I just can't believe they are graduating." He fake cried again.

Erika left and came back with tissues which she gave Jake.

"Thank you." He mumbled. "Well, you both are going to greater places. Next to graduate is Aj and Alex, so hurry up! Now just like my little sister said, let's get to partying!" Jake yelled.

Aj began to play some music on his piano and we all were dancing around and having fun. My father came up to me and hugged me.

"Congrats." He said.

"Thanks Dad."

He then pulled back but held onto my shoulders.

"I'm sorry that your mother didn't want to come-" He started but I cut him off.

"I wouldn't have wanted her here. It was her decision to ignore me so it's alright." I told him.

"I know. I'm sorry that you two are fighting right now."