Chapter 40

It's been a week and Marcus and I are now in Maryland. He asked me to go visit his family again which I just agreed to and now we have been there for 3 days now. Lucas and Marcus asked me to do a video with them which I gladly accepted. We all were sitting in their room as they did their into.

"For this video, we will be reading dirty fanfictions. So we will all take turns reading the stories that you guys have written about us. There might even be some Marlotte fanfics." Lucas said into the camera.

I looked at both of them as if they both killed my dog.

"I did not agree to this." I said.

"That's the point." Marcus smiled.

I rolled my eyes as Lucas read the first one. I couldn't contain my laughter as the boys kept cringing at some of them. Once Lucas had enough, he found another story and handed me the phone.

"I'm reading now?" I asked him.

He nodded and I looked at the words before I read them.

"I walked into the room and saw Charlotte laying in her bed." I read the story. "She didn't notice me because she was on her phone but once I got to her bed, she saw me. She put her phone down and immediately kissed me. The kiss got more and more heated and she leaned back on her back."

I looked at the camera. I didn't know what to say or do, but I kept reading.

"I was hovering above her and she whispered in my ear 'I've missed you all day'." I put the phone in front of Lucas to take it away and he took it from me.

"I'm already done with this. I can't read another one of those stories ever again." I told them, standing up.

Marcus grabbed my hand and pulled me back down in the chair. I pouted as it was Marcus' turn to read.

"I went home after I went shopping with a couple of friends. I opened the door and Marcus was standing at the entrance. He had a smirk on his face and put his hands on my hips while pulling me inside the house. He kicked the door closed and smashed his lips on mine. He pulled me into our shared bedroom and whispered in my ear: "Charlotte baby. I need you." and I replied with a: "I need you too baby."." He then stopped talking and looked at the camera. "You guys get descriptive. You guys already know what happens next."

Marcus handed Lucas then phone and he read his. Once it was my turn again the door opened to reveal Dari who I haven't seen since the last time I visited.

"Dari!" I yelled, getting up from my seat and hugging him.

The Dobres treated me like family so it was pretty normal for me to miss them.

"Lottie!" He yelled and hugged me back. "What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting. I have to go back home tomorrow." I told him.

We let go of the hug and Marcus hugged his brother.

"What are you guys doing?" Dari asked.

"Just making a collab with Charlotte." Lucas answered.

I glared at Lucas and Marcus.

"And I'm not liking it. Please save me. They are making me read dirty fanfictions." I told Darius.

He just laughed.

"I guess you don't have to be in it anymore. You already read one of them so you can go hang out with Dari while we finish up the video." Marcus suggested and Lucas agreed.

"Great!" I smiled.

"Cool." Dari said before going up to the camera and posing in front of it.