Chapter 63

Today was the day I was going to be getting married. I took in a deep breathe as I was in the bathroom with Erika and Tessa. They slept the night last night while Marcus went to his family's house. Sierra was supposed to bring the wedding dress and the rest of the stuff at 10.

"What time is it right now?" I asked them.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Erika went down to see who it was and then her and Sierra came back with everything. I smiled and hugged Sierra. Then Tessa went back to doing my make-up.

"Happy Wedding day girlie!" Sierra squealed.

I just smiled at her.

"Now all you have to do is marry Lucas so we can be sister-in-laws." I joked.

She put her head down a bit but then looked up with a fake smile.

"What wrong?" I asked her.

"It's just that, Lucas and I have been fighting a bit more lately. Like how much do you and Marcus fight?" She asked.

Erika and Tessa just laughed and I smiled a bit.

"Honey, they never fight." Erika said.

"I think they've only had like what, one fight." Tessa said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

"We've only had one fight that was caused by Jake and him trying to prank us but we've disagreed on things but it's never gone to actual yelling and fighting." I told her.

She nodded.

"How much do you and Lucas fight?" I asked her. "And what about?"

"We mainly fight over little things. It's basically stupid. It's usually once or twice a week and we stop talking to each other for a day or two and then make-up again." She told us.

"I think you should really talk to him. It sounds like it isn't a healthy relationship." I told her.

"Yeah, talk to him. Are the guys at the Dobre house right now?" Tessa asked her.

"Yeah, they are leaving in a bit to go situate something about the venue." Sierra said.

"Then go talk to him right now! Before they leave!" Erika told her.

She shook her head frantically.

"No no no. I couldn't do that. It's Charlotte's day, not mine. I'll talk to him this week, I promise you." She said.

"You really need to talk to him soon because I really don't want anything worse to happen to your guys' relationship." I told her.

"Stop moving and talking." Tessa yelled at me which made us all giggle.

She finished up my make-up then Erika started to do my hair. Kyler and Madison came over with the twins.

"It's your wedding day!" Madison said happily as she walked into the room.

"Congrats Charlotte. I wish I could stay longer but I need to go over to the Dobre's house." Kyler said.

"Have fun and tell them all I said hello." I told him.

"Don't change Marcus' mind. And don't tell him that marriage is the worse thing you can do." Madison scolded him.

"What else am I supposed to do!" He wined.

I laugh at the happy couple.

"I want to be just like you guys so much." I said, thinking out loud.