Chapter 39

Chapter 39-

Emmett and I stood up. He pushed his body in front of mine to shield me.

'Rouges are attacking in the backyard, women and children need to hide in the basement. All men above the age 13 need to come and fight.' Emmett growled through the mind link.

The rouges started walking towards us slowly trying to intimidate us. Emmett wasn't going to let that happen though. He growled lowly. I could see his body tense up as he prepared to fight them.

"Kitty, please run back to the house and stay safe." Emmett pleaded.

"Emmett, I can help. Please."

'Kitty now is not the time to argue. Go home now!' He used his Alpha voice.

Oh hell no. He did not just do that...

It was to late to respond as our pack fighters joined us just in time for the rouges to attack. We had the upper hand in numbers but I couldn't tell how well matched our skills were.

Emmett started fighting with what looked to be the leader of the group. I didn't have much time to watch as I was pounced on by a large brown wolf. I could feel his claws dig into my back and I let out a loud snarl of warning. The wolf just grinned and I turned and lunged for him. I sunk my teeth into his rib cage tearing a huge chunk of meat out. He roared in pain but I wasn't letting him move. I kept biting into his sides until I decided it was enough and I tore his neck apart.

I could hear howls of pain and victory all over the clearing. I could feel we had lost a couple members through the link but I knew we were winning. Emmett could end it faster as soon as he killed the leader. I could tell he knew that by the way he was fighting and tearing at the gigantic sandy colored wolf. I killed as many wolves that crossed my path.

Emmett had the upper hand and had almost finished the fight. Many wolves were snarling at each toner. They were all trying to play more defense to survive and wait out the fight between the Alphas.

The brown wolf fighting Emmett made a fatal mistake by looking back at me when I whimpered after he clawed my mate. Emmett took his chance and ripped out the other wolf's neck.

All the wolves stopped and bowed to him. The others weren't acknowledging him as their Aplha, simply the winner of the battle. They stopped fighting and picked up their casualties and left. That's one of the most respected laws of all werewolves.

Emmett shifted back to his human form and ran up to me. I shifted back also. Neither of us cared that we were stark naked in front of everyone we were finally free....... That is until Emmett sniffed at me and said,

"Kitty, you're pregnant."

---------

THE END!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who read this, voted, and commented on it!!! Also thanks for following me and sticking with this book through my irregular update times.

THANK YOU SO STINKING MUCH!! I love you all. Don't worry I will write more stories.

*Edited*