Chapter 32

I owe you guys a LONG chapter for not updating in a while. So that will happen soon. For now this will have to do. Enjoy!

Chapter 32-

Waking up next to Emmett is always a wonderful feeling.

All of the memories from yesterday came back and I started to cry.

"Shh, babe everything will be okay." Emmett rubbed my back and kissed my temple. He was so adorable.

"My whole life was a lie. My dad was a werewolf, he didn't die or ditch my mother. Well on purpose anyways. I should have had a totally different life. A loving dad and mom. We would have met in a cuter way. I wouldn't have thought you were some pedophile who bought women off of the internet." I blubbered bawling.

"Babe, we met the way we did for a reason. Fate had a reason for that. I'm sure you don't think I'm a pedophile now but as long as I have you in my life I am ok." Emmett promised.

"I guess you're right. I do want to see my dad again. I missed out on a relationship with him. I don't want that to happen again. But I'm just to stressed to make a decision."

"How about we go for a run?" He asked me.

My wolf was all for that idea. She was yipping with glee in the back of my head.

"Yeah I'd love to."

"Okay, let's go through the window I don't want to go downstairs."

"Umm, okay?"

Emmett leaped out of the window landing perfectly of course. I hesitated. I may be a wolf with incredible strength, power and balance but I was still afraid of heights. I sat on the windowsill questioning it.

"Come on babe, just trust me. I WILL catch you." Emmett vowed.

Damn, he had to play the trust card. I trusted him with my life and he knew that. So without further hesitation I closed my eyes and jumped off the windowsill.

There was a second of free fall where my body felt like a feather and the wind felt amazing. The next thing I knew my mate's arms were wrapped around me catching me bridal style. It was extremely cute.

He set me down and we shifted into our wolves. Running in this form felt amazing! The wind blowing through the fur, sun beating down on you, stretching my legs from my wolf being cramped up inside me.

We ran for three hours not stopping. The silence was so peaceful and relaxing.

That is until we stopped to take a drink and heard twigs snap behind us.

Emmett snapped to attention growling.

Rouges approached us one shifted to human form.

I glared at his forehead making sure not to glance down.

"What do you want?" Emmett demanded.

"Your beautiful mate. I assume this is her." The human commented. The wolves from behind him growled in approval.

This pissed Emmett off and he moved in front of me in a protective stance.

"Don't even think about it." Emmett threatened.

"Don't worry you have a little time before we go to war. We WILL capture her. We promise." The human said. He shifted back and the five of them left, leaving us stunned.

-------------------

*Edited*