Chapter 23

Chapter 23-

The sex continued the whole day. Every two hours he came back. Every so often he'd add a mini beating session. I could feel blood leaving my wounds. It was breaking me. I wish I never left Emmett. I could learn to forgive him. But he'd never forgive me. I was used and broken and empty. He'd never want me again.

I broke down crying just as I heard howls filling the air outside.

--------

Emmett's POV-

Everyone met up at dawn. We left as soon as possible.

After shifting we followed Brad's sent up to a known rouge hideout.

I could smell my precious mate. I could smell the salty smell of her tears and draining blood. Dammit! I knew he was going to hurt her! I should have never let her leave. It's all my fault.

We snuck into the house and I had a few of my best warriors go detain Brad. I set off to rescue my mate.

I found her in the top room on the top floor. Ironic really, it was like a princess locked up in a castle with a dragon.

I found the room and burst open. I found my mate tied up with no clothes and beat to hell. Oh hell no! He didn't do what I thought he did!

Catalina's POV-

Just as I was about to let more sobs rack my body the door opened. I couldn't help but fear that it was Brad coming to rape me again. I looked scared at the door and felt more tears slip through.

But it wasn't Brad. It was my saving grace....

Emmett!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~

Two chapters in one night? Oh hell I'm good! ;)

*Edited*