Chapter 20

Chapter 20-

I sped out of the driveway like a bat out of hell! I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Emmett in the upstairs window. His expression pained me. He looked so sad and heartbroken. How could I do this?

I couldn't be with a guy that pretty much didn't want me. Maybe that's not how Emmett was feeling but I was. He had to go for that stupid slut.

Then she wanted revenge on him so she tagged up with Tommy and Britney who had also suffered the same punishment as her.

I think it would have been better if he told me before we mated. I don't think I would have been as upset because I didn't have my wolf to increase my anger.

Lacey was hurting too. I could feel my heart splitting and my mark burning worse with each inch we drove.

Thinking about how Emmett felt made me start to cry. I knew I couldn't drive when my vision was totally blurry, even with my new reflexes.

I pulled off onto the shoulder of the road and turned in my flashers. That way no one would come hit me while I was dealing with this grueling emotional time.

I unfastened my seatbelt and laid my head back and just let it all out. But that wasn't the greatest idea because I felt a car crash into my side throwing me and my crumpled car down the hill.

--------------

Cliff hanger!

Don't worry I'll post the next chapter tonight so you aren't in too much suspense.m:) Hopefully this makes up for my tiny updates!

*Edited*