Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

"Are you sure? Once you say yes my wolf is gonna go crazy. There won't be any turning back. You have to be one hundred percent sure. Are you?" Emmett asked.

"Yes. Obviously we are meant to be together. There really isn't a reason to wait. Is there?"

"No I just don't want you to regret this later."

"I won't. I promise. Now kiss me you fool!" I demanded.

He rolled on top of me keeping most of his weight off. He leaned down and kissed me. He was the best kisser out of all my boyfriends. In just that one kiss he had me moaning into his mouth. He peppered kisses down my jawline to the spot he said his mark would forever lay. He started sucking on my neck and I felt his canines extend. All of a sudden a piercing pain took over my neck. I started screaming in agony. What the hell was this? I didn't think it would hurt? Was he lying about protecting me? But just a second later, it was replaced by amazing pleasure. Emmett licked the little bit of blood off of  my new mark and kissed me again to cover up my continuous moans.

"Kitty Cat, you can go to sleep. I can see you're exhausted. Good night." He kissed my forehead and curled me up next to him.

"Good night Em." I whispered as my eyes fluttered shut.

I swear I heard him growl. The thought made me smile as I drifted off into a very peaceful sleep.

***********************************

*Edited*