Chapter 30

Chapter 30-

Emmett's POV-

I carried my beautiful mate out of the car and into our grand pack house. I couldn't hear any noise. I didn't remember calling a pack meeting. All of their scents were stale.

Catalina looked up at me with a mischievous grin.

"What did you do?" I asked.

She twisted her body and wrapped her sexy little legs around me.

"I think we need some alone time." She winked.

"Are you sure you're ready? I mean-"

"You killed Brad. We both got to take our strikes at him. I'm ready to go back to our normal lives. Are you?" She interrupted.

"Kitty, I'm a horny Alpha mate. I'm always ready. But once we start my wolf will not stop. He misses you and your wolf."

"You can't keep doubting me. I'm ready. Don't over think it."

Ending her speech she started kissing me. Not just light little pecks, but full on passionate kisses. I wasted no time walking us up to our bedroom.

-----

Catalina's POV-

I kept kissing him. I missed him so much.

He laid me down on the bed and stripped off his shirt.

His body still got to me. His perfectly toned chest was so dreamy.

I wasn't distracted too long because his lips made their way down from my lips to my neck. He started kissing on my mark and sucking on it.

I let out a moan. He snarled in response. His lovely eyes changing to black. I knew the same look of lust was reciprocated in my eyes.

"I love you Emmett." I breathed.

"I love you too."

He placed tickling kisses all over my neck.

--

Some of you were asking for a sex scene. If you don't want to read it, I'll tell you when it's over.

--

I couldn't wait to get to the good part so I ripped my sundress over my head. He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I shimmed my arms out of the straps. He tossed it somewhere on the floor. I unbuckled his belt, and slipped off his jeans.

He pulled off his boxers and kissed my mark again. Every time he did that I moaned really loud.

I was so grateful no one was here to listen.

He kissed down my torso slowly and sexily. His teeth met up with the fabric covering my core. He placed kisses all over my sedative spot. His teeth gripped onto the hem and ripped the material in half.

I gasped as he pushed in a finger. My throbbing core was growing hot each second.

He pushed in another one and I couldn't help but groan. My wolf loved this. She loved anything that made our mate pay attention to us.

He withdrew his fingers and I whimpered.

"Mmm, baby." I muttered.

I then felt his tongue slowly tracing my cli*.

"Don't stop Emmett. I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

He wasted no time rubbing his bulge against my entrance. He thrusted right into me. It hurt for a second but I then felt the intense pleasure. Nothing compared to sex with your mate.

"Gosh baby, you're still so tight." Emmett groaned.

He came back up to me and we started kissing. It was getting really steamy.

Each time be thrusted my orgasm was building up in my stomach.

Emmett started going faster and deeper. I couldn't take much more. This amount of pleasure should be illegal. I finally hit my orgasm. I kept moaning and rocking back and forth.

When I was done shuddering, Emmett hit his pleasure limit.

After finishing he did one last thrust and rolled off me.

--

Sex scene complete.

--

We laid there cuddling until we heard a ton of voices and footsteps enter the house.

"I guess that's our hint to get up and make some food." Emmett said.

"Do we have to? I love cuddling." I asked.

"I'm sorry Kitten. Put on some loose clothing. Your heat is over. Please don't make me beat the crap out of some poor guy who happens to look at my sexy mate." He winked.

I got up and grabbed some of Emmett's shorts and a t-shirt. All his clothes were gigantic on me. Plus, I figured he'd like that everyone would know I was his. Even though there was no doubt an anyone's mind.

We walked down the many stairs to join our pack hand in hand.

Everyone cheered when they noticed us walk in.

It felt great to be accepted into the pack. I was in a dandy mood. I had defeated my abuser, had sex with my mate, and the pack accepted me.

So I was fabulous until.......

---

Sorry cliffhanger haha

*Edited*