Chapter 24

Chapter 24-

Emmett!

"Oh my please save me Emmett! Please!" I begged.

"Shh, baby I'm here, and I'm going to take you home." He said.

He untied me and put on a spare change of clothes which consisted of gym shirts and a huge t-shirt.

He cradled my bridal style and I fell asleep safely in his arms. It had been a while since I had a decent amount of sleep.

------

My sleep schedule was all messed up. I had no idea what day it was. I just know I woke up in my mate's arms.

"Oh how I've missed waking up to your beautiful face. I don't know how I survived three weeks away from you." Emmett muttered into my neck.

"Three weeks! I thought it was only one!" I shrieked.

"You were probably knocked out from the car crash."

"Among the beatings and rape." I added.

"I want to sincerely apologize for hiding my past from you. I should never have done that. You are the only woman for me now. I know this is my fault but I want to ask you not to run from me anymore. If you're scared or angry or anything else, I want you to work it out with me. I cannot lose you again. I was the weakest I have ever been! And I can't even fathom how you survived all of that! The emotional toll itself must be brutal. Please forgive me. I don't want to lose you."

"Emmett it's fine. We will get past this."

He went to kiss me and some irrational fear inside of me made me think it was Brad again. I screamed.

Emmett stopped what he was doing and looked at me, visible hurt in his eyes.

Once I realized it was him again I stopped.

"Oh! Emmett I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." I apologized.

"Don't worry Kitten, I understand you're hurt after what my so called 'brother' did to you. He's in the pack jail and you can decide what will happen. Maybe you want to kill him yourself but if you don't I will." He vowed.

"I love you." I responded.

"I love you too."

And I fell back asleep.....

-------

What's this? A third chapter tonight? Damn I must love you guys ;)

*Edited*