Chapter 33

Chapter 33-

After the wolves retreated Emmett scooped me up and he ran us back to the house.

He set me down on the couch and curled me up into a ball on his lap.

"I am so sorry! Are you okay? I shouldn't have brought you out there. They could have taken you away. Well, attempted. I'd never let you leave me.!" He started rambling.

"Shh, it's okay." I said kissing him. He bent his neck sniffing my hair calming himself.

"I'm going to find out exactly why they want you. Then I'm going to hunt them down and rip them limb from limb. No one will touch my mate but me!" He vowed.

I knew the only way to keep him satisfied was to let him put a territory mark on me. One of the she-wolfs from the pack had explained that if your mate puts it on you you can't leave the territory your mate is on. Your bond strengthens and it hurst like a bitch to be pulled apart from each others arms. The males never ever did it anymore unless ABSOLUTELY necessary.

"Emmett, I don't want to take any chances. I want you to put the territory mark on me." I gulped out.

His eyes snapped to mine in an instance. A very confused look overcame his face.

"Kitty, you have to be one thousand percent sure. It can't be undone when my wolf feels like this until you are safe."

"I'm totally sure. Please."

That's all it took for Emmett to start sucking my neck. I moaned really loud letting him continue to work his way to the other side of my neck. When he bit into my neck it wasn't pleasurable. It was only painful. It wasn't like the mating process.

"I'm so sorry babe. I never wanted anything to happen to you. Most importantly, I never wanted to have to mark you like this. But now you I will never leave you because it will destroy you." He kissed me while I laid back down. I knew my body was exhausting going through some mating changes.

--

I'm sorry it sucks but I couldn't post it last night. Wattpad kicked me off for some reason. Probably a glitch... Anyways ACT's and MME's are coming up so I have some major studying to do. I will still update often though :)

*Edited*