Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

I woke up to the feeling of a kiss pressed against my forehead. It sent tingles down my side.

"Hey beautiful. How are you feeling?" My cheeks blushed at Emmett's compliment.

"I feel much better. Thank you." I replied.

"Anytime babe." He kissed my cheek.

"Okay we need to talk. This whole mate thing, what does that mean for me?" I asked Emmett.

"Are you sure you're up for it? I don't want you to get upset."

"Yes, just please explain this all. I need to know."

"Okay, sit up." He adjusted us so we were sitting up and I was curled up in his lap facing him.

"Well as my mate you're practically my girlfriend. If you accept me anyways. However, if you reject me, I'll turn into a waste of space. Werewolves can't live without their mate. They don't want to eat, sleep, or do anything when they are rejected. As my mate, you will be the Luna of this pack. You remember what the Luna was right?"

"Yes, they are the female leader of the pack." I answered.

"Yes, and if you accept me, that will be your role. Well, after we complete the mating process that is." He said uncomfortably.

"What's the mating process."

"The mating process is simply two steps. The first is placing a mark on your neck right here." He traced a spot between my neck and shoulder. It gave me goosebumps and sent a shiver down my spine. "And then the next step is to mate. And when we do, I simply mark you again. That way all the other wolves will know you're mine. My forever."

I just looked in his eyes waiting for more. He was so cute. What he said was so cute.

"Wow." That's the only way I could respond.

"With that being said, will you do me the honor of being my mate?" He asked.

Oh my.............. I can't believe this is happening.......

*********

*Edited*