Chapter 14

Chapter 14-

What the hell had happened to me? Am I a werewolf?

"Kitty, how is this possible?" Emmett asked.

I barked at him. How was I supposed to turn back into my human form?

-Think of yourself as a human. Think of your hands, your feet, anything that helps you.-

Who was that? Was I going crazy?

-I'm your wolf, Lacey. Just like Ryder is Emmett's wolf.-

Oh.... Well this is different. I thought of my human form and before I knew it I was standing on my own two legs.

Emmett tossed me his shirt and a random pair of shorts.

"Thanks. Please explain what's going on. I am so confused."

"I'm mind linking my dad right now. He says he wants to meet you. He's pretty sure he knows why. Let's go."

***

We knocked on the previous Alpha's door. He opened right away and ushered us in.

He wasted little time with introductions. It went like this:

"Thanks for coming so fast. I'm Mr. Kingston but you can call me Roy, Catalina."

That was it. He rushed us to the living room sofa.

"It's been passed down through my family, the story of a turned wolf. Her great great grandfather was mated to a human. Their children never received the wolf gene therefore that wolf line died out. But there is a legend among some elders that a destined pair of mates would change that. The human mate would receive the wolf gene again when the destined pair of mates completed the mating process and help change the werewolf world. I strongly believed it was the two of you and now I can confirm it. You two are going to be great. Your mother will be so surprised." He left us to take all the information in.

"Kitty, this is going to change everything!" Emmett finally spoke.

I think my head is about to explode.

********

I thought you'd all like an update from the cliff hanger.... Hope it's better ;)

*Edited*