Chapter 18

Chapter 18-

Emmett's POV-

My wolf howled when he saw our mate run away from us.

-Go after her!- Ryder yelled into my head.

I didn't let another second slip by. I took off after Cat. I smelled her trail and it lead to the pack house. Well, at least I know she's safe. I can't believe I lost control in front of her. I was going to pay for that. I needed her!

I reached the house just after she had. I heard her lock herself in the bathroom upstairs.

I knocked on the door pleading in my head that she would answer.

No such luck.

Catalina's POV-

I heard Emmett knock in the door.

I wasn't ready! I didn't know which side of him was the real one. Was he the cute cuddly man I know, or is he that savage beast that killed three people without blinking?

After five or six minutes of him gently knocking on the door and pleading with me I finally opened it. I had to find out the answer sooner or later.

He wasted no time in pulling me to his body and nuzzling my neck. It felt amazing but I couldn't let him distract me again.

"Emmett, how could you kill those three people without even blinking? I figured we would just knock them out and lock them up."

"Kitty, I couldn't risk them attacking you again like Britney did. I would kill anyone or anything to keep you safe. I hope that doesn't scare you but it's true. I'm sure in your heart you'll feel the same way towards me. I would die if I was never able to protect you. You are my world, my sun, my star, and my everything! And I haven't told you everything...."

Uh oh, did he sleep with one of those two tramps? I hope to high hell he didn't.

"Just remember that I love you.... I got Jasmine pregnant. I planned on being mated to her because I never thought I'd find my mate. It took my dad forever to find his mate and I assumed it'd be the same for me. I was a huge jerk! I planned on raising the child with Jasmine but she got an abortion which is highly frowned upon in the werewolf community. Therefore my pack only had one option. To exile her from the pack. I didn't have a choice and I'm sorry for making a stupid mistake by ever having sex with her. Please, please, please forgive me."

~~~~~~~~~

*Edited*