Chapter 16

Chapter 16-

The whole pack sat in silence.

It made me completely nervous having so many people just staring at me.

And probably judging me. It's not a great feeling. But just as I was about to throw up..... Everyone started cheering and whistling. I looked at Emmett and we both had a look of relief on our faces.

I finally knew they accepted me.

Each and every one of them, with the exception of a few jealous sluts, gave us both a congratulatory hug.

After everyone went through the line of hugs, we got the party started!

****

Everyone ended up getting hammered! I don't think anyone would remember our big news.

But I didn't care because after waking up Emmett informed me that I'd be going on my first run. He said I didn't have to worry about hunting because the wolf side of me, Lacey, would take over on instinct.

So I dressed in flexible clothing and brought a change of clothes in a gym bag.

I walked with Emmett into the nearby woods. We stripped naked and shifted into out wolves. Emmett's pitch black wolf, Ryder, now had a red snout. It was adorable.

-Kitty it seems your right ear is now pitch black. It looks lovely on you.- Emmett connected over our mind link.

Lacey growled in pleasure in my head. She must like being complimented by our mate.

Before I knew it, Emmett took off running. Lacey growled in my head to chase our mate. She didn't want him out of our sight. I realized she was going to be a very possessive mate.

We took off running through a beautiful trail. After a couple hours Emmett led me to a very scenic meadow. We shifted back to our human forms and changed. We laid in the middle of the flowers in each other's arms. The sun light was just perfect that we drifted off into a peaceful nap.

Only to be awoken by three fierce growls. They approached us looking deadly. These wolves were menacing, brutal and most importantly, not a part of our pack....

----------

I love that you guys want me to update so quickly it makes me feel great that you guys like this story as much as I love writing it!!!!!

*Edited*