All I could say now is, thank you

Sunny's POV

???: WAKE UP YOU SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH 

I shot my eyes open, now afraid of wat was going to happen next. It was Max, standing infront of me holding something, holding what, I pierced my eyes through the darkness and made out a belt. 

Max: GET UR DAMN ASS UP! (Slaps me)

I tried gettin up again, but then he slapped me again.

"ID GET UP IF U STOPPED SLAPPING ME," I yelled as I got enough courage to actually say it.

Max: YOU DONT FUCKIN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT U BITCH (Whips me with the belt)

Next thing I knew, his lips were on my lips. He was eatin my whole face off. He started kissing me everywhere. I felt like a hoer now. I was cheating on Princeton, but then I wasn't. I don't want to hurt him.  

(I glanced another look at Princeton now. I was still holding on to him. He seemed calm but I knew he was angery)

Max: OKAY BITCH (Slaps me) ILL BE BACK! DONT MISS ME TOO MUCH! (Smirks and leaves)

"K......K.......Karen," I whisperd. The only name I knew that wasn't evil.

Karen: Yeah

"I need to get out of here," I replied.

Karen: I have an idea.

"I'm listening."

>> Sometime later

We sat there waiting. Karen was across the room waiting for my signal. 

(Max walks in)

Max: My bad for keeping this long

"Come here," I said in my most seductive voice.

Max: (Walking closer) So you like this? (Points to his body)

"You are a sexy beast," I replied while I grabbed his collars on his shirt and pulled him into a deep meaningless kiss.

Max: (Breaks kiss) Fiesty now. I like that.

"Don't stop then," I replied as I started to unbotten my shirt. I pushed him down against the wall and I brought my hand behind my back holding up 3 fingers signaling Karen "now."

Karen ran up behind me as I moved out of the way and she stabbed the old lamp stand right into Max's chest. I quickly covered up Max's mouth so the boys wouldn't hear his screams or it would mess up the whole plan. It was my first time "killing" someone. I felt guilty for taking someone's life but what he had done to me was not right. Soon the anger took over. I grabbed the lamp post from Karen and stabbed him repeatedly as I broke down into tears.

Karen: He deserved it.

"I'm a murder," I replied.

Karen: No your not. He's not a human, he's a wild animal, and animals like that shouldn't be out free. Cmon we got to go.

Just as we were bout to open the door, we heard footsteps coming closer. NO NO NO! Our plan couldn't fail. 

Karen: Grab the lantern. (Pointed to the wall)

I never noticed the latern there but I didn't hesitate to grab it. 

Karen: When the door opens, I'm going to dump this oil, she said as she held up this container, then u drop the latern and run as fast as you can before the fire gets out of control.

"But....."

Karen: Ssssh

(Door opens half way)

After that everything went in fast motion. First we were waiting for the door to open and the next thing I remember is the whole room being on fire. I stood frozen in place, I didn't know what to do. I had flashbacks from the day I first met MB. On that airplane..........

I felt Prince put his hand over mine now.

To meeting you girls, our dates, everything important. I saw Karen, she was stuck behind the fire. I heard the other boys coming. They brought guns. One of them shot at me but missed. Out of no where I felt someone grab me and try to push me into the fire. I managed to turn around and knee the guy in the crotch. He recoverd to soon and came after me again. I saw Max's gun near his now dead body. I did the only thing I thought. I ran to the gun, grabbed it, held aim, and took the life of another person. 

"KAREN! KAREN!," I yelled. 

Karen: NO SUNNY! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL BE ALRITE! 

"BUT....."

Karen: Behind you

My reflexas just saved my life. One of the boys tried to stab me. The best miracle happened. A part of the ceiling fell right in between me and the boy. Now if he wanted to get me he would have to go through the fire. Behind him, I saw another one of Max's boys. It was Don. He scared me the most by all his scars and tattoos. He held a bat in his hand. He started walking through the fire. I thought I was going to die at this point but Karen ran through the fire faster and stood infront of me. 

Karen: Run to that window when I give you the signal.

"It's too high up," I said.

Karen: I got you

Just as Don was about to swing the bat at Karen she yelled "NOW." We both dashed to the window.  She boosted me up and I was just about to pull her up when I saw her seized up by Don and Chris.

Karen: GO (She mouthed to me, and then Don pushed her into the fire)

I ran. I never knew I could run this fast. I guess when your instincs are taking over, you can do anything. I was scared now, I didn't know this town. I ran to no where. I didn't even know where to run to. My vision was going blurray with all the smoke. All I could see was that hopeless beautiful face of Karens'. I could never forget it. Then I saw the light and I followed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU GUYS LIKEY? ON THE LAST CHAPPIE I GOT 6 COMMENTS BUT ONLY 4 VOTES. :( PLEASE IF U READ THIS STORY AND LIKED IT, JUST VOTE AND LEAVE ME FEEDBACK ON MY COMMENTS. SINCE EVERY1 IS DOING THIS, ILL DO IT TOO. LEAVE ME PERSONAL QUESTIONS IF U GUYS WANNA KNOW ME BETTER. AND ILL ANSWER THEM. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! PEACE AND LOVE♥♥