The love I had for you

Prod's POV

I turned the door knob and it was unlocked. I silently opened the door so I could peek inside. I was dreading the moment I realized that my girlfriend, who I loved more than anything, was cheating on me with another man. I was pissed like I would kill someone but I knew better. I felt like dieing more like my heart had already died. I quickly closed the door again and was walking to the exit of the club until someone grabbed my hand.

???: Prod where are you going? Where's Aria?

I turned around and saw Jay who looked really concenerd.

"Home and she's in the bathroom busy cheating on me," i replied while pointing to the restroom.

Jay: Wait wat? Your kiddin right?

"Go see by yourself and I'm leaving," i said. 

Jay: No Prod. I'm not gonna let you walk home all by yourself. ROC! 

Roc: Yeah babe?

Jay: Stay with Prod and don't let him leave

Roc: Huh

Jay: Jus stay with him and dont let him leave. I have to go do somethin

Jay left and I guess she went to go find Aria. I hate Aria. I can't believe she did this to me. I was so loyal to her. But why? Thats the only thing I couldn't understand. Why?

Roc: Bro was up?

I jus looked up and turned me head and I guess Roc figured I didn't want to talk.

Jay's POV 

I walked quickly to the bathrooms and Prod was right. I could tell it was Aria. I couldn't believe she would do this to Prod. I went over to where Ray, Ty, Sunny, & Prince were dancing. They were havin such a good time and I didn't want to ruin it with this news. 

"YOU GUYS!" I yelled, over the music. They all stopped dancing and turned around to me.

"We have a problem, follow me," I said. I walked them over to the back of the club were they music was faint.

Ray: what is it?" Aria is cheatin on Prod and Prod is like glass thats gonna break soon"

Sunny: Where are they?

"Roc is with Prod cuz Prod was saying he was gonna leave and Aria is in the bathroom with another guy," i said.  

Ty: WOW! did not see this cmon

P&S&R: agreed

"I know but Prince and Ray go to Prod and Sunny and Ty come with me" i said. 

Me and the girls hurried to the bathrooms. They were still gettin it in. I coudn't believe it. Like why would she even do this. Especially to Prod. 

Sunny: okay so wat do we do

"knock"

I knocked on the door but it wasnt loud enough. She was moaning to damn loud. Then I started to bang on the door which got to their attention.

"Whose there," came a deep voice from a man.

"we need to talk to aria," i replied.

(We heard them putting on their clothes and then aria came out)

sunny: wat the fuck were u doin

aria: clearly havin sex

sunny: u kn wat jus fuck u and know one thing u aint livin w/ us no more (leaves to prod)