Good morning sleepy heads

• Dedicated to My Beautiful Fans

Next Morning  

Sunny's POV

It was 7:30 AM and I was the first one to wake up. I saw that I fell asleep in Princeton's arms, aww he never even moved. That's one of the reasons why I love him. I kissed his cheek, and he slightly moved but he didn't wake up. I went to go wake up Nicole because they needed to rehearse today for the concert which was tomorrow. 

>>In Prod & Ray's Room

Sunny: Nicole! Get Up! Nicole!

Nicole: 5 more minutes please?

Sunny: NO! We have to go, come on.

Nicole: Fineeee

I wrote Princeton a note and left it on his closet and then another one for all the boys and put that on the kitchen counter. Then Nicole and I got a cab, went back to their hotel, took a shower, and were now eating breakfast.

Prince's POV

I woke up around 8 AM and I started feeling around my bed for Sunny, but she wasn't there. I got up and was bout to walk out of my room until I saw a note on my closet. I picked it up and started reading.

Hey Princey,

Good Morning Sleepy Head! Sorry I left, you guys don't need any distractions today, you guys have to rehearse for your concert. About last night, thanks again for listening and now I know I can trust you with anything. Anyways have a great day!  Love, Sunny♥ P.S. I returned your shorts ;)

Yes, I am a guy but the note Sunny had written me had my heart melting. Gosh, she was the sweeting girl ever. I folded up the note and put in my suitcase. Then I went to go wake up the boys.

Prince: PROD, RAY, ROC GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE! LOOK WHAT WE GOT!

Roc was the first one up and off the couch he had fallen asleep on. Prod and Ray quickly followed behind him.

Roc: What did we get?

Prince: Oh nothing.

Prod: Then why'd you wake us up for?

Prince: We have to go rehearse for the concert today. 

Roc: Oh shit! I forgot about that.

Prince: I did too, but Sunny reminded me.

Ray Ray: Where are they anyways?

Prince: They left they didn't want to........

I noticed another note sticking by a magnet on the refrigerator. 

Good Morning Sleepy Heads! Sorry about not telling you guys that we were gonna leave but you guys don't need any distractions. You have to rehearse today for your concert. BTW me and Nicole are gonna be there too :) Have a great day. Love Sunny♥ Oh and Love Nicole too♥ Lol I forgot about her :) P.S Imma beast at BLACK OPS :) And you all know it. ;)

We all laughed once I finished the last sentence.

Prince: I'll make breakfast. Pancakes and waffles?

Boys: YUP!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter because I had a lot of homework.

Comment and Vote please :) Peace and Love♥♥