The Search

Prince's POV

I was holding my right hand with my left one, trying to stop the pain. The mirror had slashed my knuckles. My shirt was covered in my blood. The noise from when I punched the mirror, got everyone's attention on the bus. Keisha came running through the door, followed by Walter, and the bus driver, Tam. 

Kiesha: WAT THE HELL DID U DO BOY? (She ran back and brought my the first aid kit)

"She's gone," I softly replied.

Keisha: Who?

"Sunny, she's gone," I said.

Keisha: What?

"Keisha, its 1 AM and she's not back," I replied. 

Keisha: She could be on the other bus

"She's not. I've already checked. Cmon we need to tell the others," I said as I made my way to the door.

>> On MB Bus

Ty: Where could she be?

"I don't know," I said as I stared through the window watching the rain drop, wondering where she could be.

Jay: Wat if she didn't run away, she got kidnapped? 

Ty: (Leans into Ray's chest) Wat if she's already died?

Ray: Baby don't think like that. She's fine. She knows how to take care of herself. 

(Knock on the door. Everyone stares at the door)

"I'll get it," I said as I got up.

I opened the door but no one was there. It was windy and raining harder than before. Maybe it was just the wind hitting the door. Just as I was about to close the door, I saw something white on the ground. I picked it up and felt a cd inside. I now knew, Sunny was kidnapped.

Prod: Who was it?

I didn't reply. I walked over to the dvd player and inserted the cd. It started to play. There stood a boy, covered up in all black. He was standing infront of some old run down apts. He began to talk: "You niggas and hoes probably noticed ya'll missing one of your hoes. Right? So......"

(He started asking someone behind him something)

"Ey slut wats ur boyfriend's name again?"

???: Princeton

Everyone: (gasps)

Demi: (crying into prod's chest) omg its sunny

 "So I was saying, Princeton I think I got ur hoe. You can have her back if you niggas give me $500,000. u come alone and u can have her. no polo (police) or else.......ur hoe's gonna give me some and then we'll kill her. understand?" Ends.

(I continued to watch the TV screen. Everyone was quiet.)

Roc: (Ends the silence) I know where she is

Jay: Huh?

Roc: You see those apts. (Rewinds the cd) I saw those earlier today when I was out walking. It's only 10 mins from here.

Keisha: We need to call the police

"NO! They'll kill her," I finally spoke.

Walter: We're sorry Princeton, but there's nothing we can do. We HAVE to call the police.

"We go there first. Then we call the police," I stated as I got up from the couch.

Walter: But-----(I cut him off)