Wobbly legs

Sunny's POV

I woke up to a pain in between my legs. I guess this is how it feels when you have sex for the first time. I could barely stand up and when I did, I would wobble. I had to hold on to everything, the closet, the bed, and the walls. I heard a shuffle in the bed and saw Prince turning over and rubbing his eyes. He pushed himself up against the head of the bed and gave me a confused look.

Prince: Babe what are you doing?

"Trying to go to the bathroom," I replied.

Prince: But why are you walking like that?

"Do you not remember what you did last night, with your little or I mean, humongous friend," I asked. 

Prince: (Laughs) Sorry about that babe and wait there.

I watched as Prince got off the bed and came over to me. He bent to put his arms underneath me and lifted me up, bridal style. I watched in 'awe' as he carried me to the bathroom. He set me down by the door.

Prince: Tell me when you finish.

"Okay." I closed the door behind me.

I barely managed to take a shower. I stepped out wrapped in my towel. I moved my damp hair to the left side of my face. I dressed in shorts and one of Prince's muscle shirts. I put on my silver heart studs and matching necklace.

"I'm done," I yelled out the bathroom and opened up the door. I leaned against the door frame waiting for my Prince Charming. Cheesy right? Oh well.

Prince: Hey there beautiful.

I giggled. "Hey handsome." Prince carried me from the room, to the living room and sat me down.

Prince: I'm going to go get ready too.

I nodded and pulled him down and gave him a kiss. He got up and I smacked his butt. He laughed and walked back to the room.

...

I was watching The Marine, and drooling over how hot John Cena was and wishing he were my husband when Prince came and sat next to me. Soon after everyone was occupying every seat in the living room.

"I'm so hungry," I complained.

Jay: Don't look at us, we aren't making you anything.

"Ugh, fine" I said as I got up and wobbled to the kitchen.

Jay: (Laughs) What's up with your legs?

I felt myself instantly blushing. I would tell the girls, but not with all the boys here.

"Nothing."

Ray: Nah, nah. It ain't nothing. Prince hit that last night.

Damn you Ray. I cursed him out multiple times in my head. At least none of them could see my cheeks flaming red. Thank you wall for separating the kitchen and living room. I poured myself milk as I listened on to them talk.

Prince: And I hit it real good.

Ugh! Prince! Oh he's so not getting laid anytime soon.

Ty: Babe when you going to hit "this" again. (Points to her secret part)

Ray: Whenever you say.

Ty: Tonight?

Jay: We don't need to know when you two are going to bang. We're pretty much going to hear it anyway.

Everyone laughed and I found myself giggling.

Roc: What do ya'll wanna do before we leave?

Jay: Truth or Dare? And you have to do the dare.

I walked back into the living room as everyone was trying to make a circle. I sat next to Prince with Prod on my other side. Roc got the bottle and we all started.

Prince: Whose going to spin first?

"I will." I grabbed the bottle from Prince and sat it in the center of us. I leaned over and spinned it. Everyone watched anxiously to see who it would land on. It slowly came to a stop on Roc. I smiled mischievously,

"Okay Roc, truth or dare?"

Roc: Dare!

"I dare you to lick mustard off of Jay's stomach," I said.

Roc: Alright bring the mustard.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the mustard. Jay layed down in the center of the circle and lifted up her shirt. I squirted the mustard all over her stomach.

"All ready!" I said moving away from Jay and letting Roc tower over her. He slowly started licking off the mustard on her stomach. Jay was squirming around everywhere.

Jay: Oh my gosh! That fucking tickles! 

Roc: Done and that was good. 

Roc spinned the bottle and it landed on me. He looked at me and smirked. Fuck, I was screwed.

Roc: Truth or dare?

I thought about it and no way was I about to be a pussy. I sighed. "Dare."

Roc: I dare you to do the splits.

"It's going to hurt" I whinnied.

Roc: Its a dare. You have to.

I finally managed to do the splits and damn it felt like I was giving birth. My legs felt they had stretched to the point of ripped open.

"Oww," I said as I sat back down. "That freaking really hurt."

I spun the bottle and it landed on Demi.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

Demi: Truth.

"How did it feel after the first time you had sex?" I asked.

Demi: I'm still a virgin.

Demi's POV

Everybody was staring at me like I was a damn weirdo and it made me a bit nervous and I never get nervous. So I quickly changed the topic by spinning and it landed on Ty.

"Truth or Dare?"

Ty: Dare.

"I dare you to lick Ray's braid," I said.

Ty: Okay. (She gets up and licks Ray's braid)

Ty: Ewww! it tastes like shampoo.

Everyone laughed and we shared more as we continued on with the dares. Soon after, the boys left to their concert and the girls and I went shopping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Comment ↓↓ Vote ↑↑ Follow me please ♦

Question: Who is your favorite Mindless Behavior boy?  (Comment down below)

Peace and Love♥♥