All is hell

Sunny's POV

Prince has been texting and calling me non-stop. I was still a little pissed at him for not standing up for me but I had cooled down from the whole blow out with Star, as for now. Its so boring up here in their tour bus. It's half as size as the boys and there's nothing to do. I've literally spent the day on my i-Phone. The girls called me so I wouldn't be that bored. I guess things aren't working over on the other bus either. Prod fought with Ray, Prince has been quiet, Ty is more pissed at Ray, Roc's flirting with Star and still trying to makeup with Jay, man that boy needs to get his shit together, Demi is kind of mad at Ray but I guess she forgave him. It might actually be better here, who knows what hell is being brought in the other bus. 

I was sitting in the "chill room" just listening to music. It was my favorite place on both buses. There was a huge window, you could see through. Me being a nature person, I loved it. I was admiring the light that fell through the window and looking out at the city buildings. I looked up and saw that the boys bus was next to ours. (The buses are moving) I saw someone moving, but I couldn't really tell. I guess he/she saw me because they came up close to their window and studied me like they never saw me. I kind of started feeling awkward, but I acted like I couldn't see anything. Then the window opened and I saw his curls fall out before I saw his face. It was Princeton. We just stared at each other. He looked really sad. I hated seeing him this way. I was so used to seeing him so happy. He waved at me. I just stared. He mouthed the words "I'm sorry" but before I could even blink he closed the window and left me staring at the window. He didn't even let me tell him that I forgave him.

>> Morning in the MB bus (Rewind)

Demi's POV

"Babe," I called out to Prod. 

Prod: Yeah?

"I have something to tell you," I said.

Prod: Shoot

"I'm not leaving no more," I said.

Prod: Your kidding right?

"Nope, I enrolled myself to online classes and -----(I got cut off)

(He tackeled me on the couch and hugged me like he hadn't seen me in years) 

Prod: BABE! YOU DONT KN HOW FUCKIN HAPPY I AM!

"Actually I can see it, I said, "but can u please get off me a little, I can't breathe."

Prod: Oh I'm sorry babe. I'm just to happy.

"It's okay," I replied.

Prod: You know since your gonna be stayin with me, me and you can you know----(I cut him off)

"How bout tonight," I asked.

Prod: (Jaw drops) really?

"I'm all urs tonight baby," I said as I started making out with him.

Prod: I love you

"I love you too," I replied.

Prod: (Breakin the kiss) I'm hungry

"And?, I asked.

Prod: I was hopin u could make me somethin

"Wat if i dont wanna," I said.

Prod: PWEEEEAASSSSSEEE!

"Fine only cuz I love you," I said.

Prod: (Squeezes my butt) Thanks 

"No problem," I said as I gave him another kiss and left to the kitchen. 

(I saw Ray havin his head in the refrigerator. I literally saw him eating a whole damn pizza earlier)