The fuck up with you

Sunny's POV

I just woke up and saw that I had a missed call from my step-sister, Demi. Even I haven't talked to her for 6 months.  We're the same age but she's older than me.  I decided to call her back.

Demi: HEEY!

Me: HEEEEEY!

Demi: How's my sissy been?

Me: Amazing and man I haven't seen you in forever, when you gonna come down and visit.

Demi: I started college her down in Phili but guess wat

Me: waaaat?

Demi: I have a 3 week break and im cmon down to LA!!!!!

Me: OMFG!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Demi: Hahaha imma come in two weeks but I needa place to stay

Me: I share a huge ass apt. w/ some of my girls, you can share my room and plus I want you to meet someone

Demi: a boy?

Me: yes

Demi: i need to really see him then. i needa approve. 

Me: watever u say sis

Demi: i gotta go tho. cant wait to see u in 2 weeks. 

Me: me too! love ya 

Demi: love u too

I can't wait to see Demi. I want her to meet Prince and the rest of the gang. 

>> In the living room with the boys and girls.

Me: guys guess whose cmon down here

Every1: (confused) who?

Me: my sissy

Ty: Navy?

Me: huh noo. thats my other sissy. this is my step-sis, demi.

Prince: how come we didnt kn bout her yet

Me: I hardly ever see her. u see she never lived with me. she lives in philli.

Jay: when she cmon?

Me: in two weeks. shes gonna share my room and she stayin for 3 weeks. dont worry u guys shes jus like me, you'll love her.

>> In Aria's room w/ Prod

Prod: Babe you excited bout Demi cmon over

Aria: Its a watever but u seem a lil too excited

Prod: No its jus that it would be cool to talk to her since shes from Philli too

Aria: Yea watever

Prod: Babe is their something wrong?

Aria: NO! WHY U JUMPIN TO CONCLUSIONS NIGGA!

Prod: babe quiet down and please dont call me nigga. im ur boyfriend

(Aria leaves the room and goes to the others)

Prod's POV

Did I say somethin to piss her off? She was fine this morning. she's maybe jus on her period. well i hope so. I followed her out the room and went to the living room where every1 else was. I sat next to her on the couch but she didnt even look my way. i figured out that every1 wanted to hit the club tonight. 

Ty's POV

We were all gettin dressed for the club. I was wearing a tight short purple dress since Ray thinks i look really sexy in em. i think he wanna hit it again tonight. he be lickin his lips and winkin all the time. its cute.

I was lookin in the mirror for the last 100th time and i heard the door open but i didnt bother turin around.

Ray: damn baby u look good

Me: thanks

(Aria and Sunny walkin by)

Aria: idk. u dont look good in that dress

Damn did Aria just say that too me. She never says this kinda stuff to me. I jus stood there. I didnt kn wat to say. 

Sunny: Aria wats up with u. (gives aria "the fuck u say" look) u look sexy and if i was ray i woulda hit that ass tonight.

Aria: (shrugs)

Me: haha thanks sunny

>> At the club

 Prod's POV

I was the only one not dancing. I wasn't in the mode. Aria was, I didn't even kn where she was. As soon as we got to the club she took off. I was jus sittin by myself at the bar. I really needed to go to the restroom. but i didnt kn where it was.

excuse me. do u kn where the restroom? i asked one of the bar waitors?

bw: yea its jus back over there he said pointin to a hallway

me: okay thanks

I made my way to the hallway. I found the mens restroom. i was bout to open the door but i heard moans coming from in it. i guess they were hittin it. i was bout to turn around but then i heard a familar voice comin from inside and my heart stopped beating.............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment ↓↓ Vote ↑↑ Follow ♦

If you really enjoy this story and love it please comment. Show you care! Peace and Love♥♥