Be mine again

>> 2 Days Later 

Prod's POV

It 3 in the afternoon and everybody's sitting in the living room. We had an interview today and now we were free w/ the girls. They had been home all day and I wanted to do somethin fun.

Me: Whats the plan for today

Ray: Im feelin the halloween carnival downtown

Jay: Damn its almost halloween, i didnt even notice

Ty: Agreed

Aria: I'm down. wat ya'll say?

Every1: Leggo

(A/N: Nicole isnt in this chapter. She has gone to visit her family)

>> At the Halloween Carnival

Prince's POV

 I'm gonna try to win Sunny over. I have to show her how much I really love her and how much I need her to be in my life. I HAVE to make her mine by tonight. 

Prod: i wanna eat first, im too hungry man

Jay: me too

Ray: me three, i want some tacos

Ty: TACOS! (she screamed and grabbed ray's hand and ran to the food court)

Sunny: "hey are so perfect together

(Me and Sunny were the last ones to order our food, but Sunny was just standing leaning on the wall. I was really hungry but I decided to see wat was up with her.)

"Aren't you gonna eat anything", i asked out of curiousity.

sunny: Not really

me: Well do you want to go on some rides

sunny: Shouldn't we wait for them

(I knew she was bored and plus the guys/girls were taken pretty long to eat)

me: come on, lets go (i took her hand and started walking to the rides)

(We both looked at all the rides, trying to choose the one we wanted to go on. I was looking for the ride where you sit w/ usually ur gf/bf and it takes you around spooky places trying to scare you. By the time I found it, Sunny was already pullin me to another ride. That ride would have to wait...)

Sunny: I love this ride

Me: Me too! leggo (i grabbed her hand and we ran all the way to the front of the line since no one else was there)

(We got on the rollar coaster and so far it was really fun. But here comes the big drop. To make it even worse the coaster slows down for about 10 seconds before the drop. I looked at Sunny and she looked really nervous)

Me: u okay?

Sunny: no, im really scared of the drops

Me:  u can hold me hand if u want too (i pushed out my hand)

Sunny: thanks (she held onto my hand and then the coaster dropped)

Me & Sunny: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Once we were off, I didnt even realize how much Sunny squeezed my hand. It was all red. I guess she realized I was lookin at my hand cuz she got a guilty look on her face)

Sunny: I'm sorry Prince

Me: Nah its ok but cmon I want to go on this (i pulled her to the ride I wanted to go on)