New Friends; Roc gotta GF?

Sunny's POV

All the boys were here sitting in our living room. Nicole was sitting on Dennis' lap showing him something on her phone. Ray, Roc, and Prod were playing Madden. I sat next to Prince, having my back against the couch arm and my legs layed across Prince's lap. 

Prince: When are they going to be here?

Sunny: They should be on their way.

Prince: Alright! 

 Roc's POV

I wonder who this Jordyn girl is. I hope she's just as cool and hot as Sunny described. Ugh! I mentally slapped myself for being such an ignorant bastard. It's just that it's almost impossible to find a descent girl to settle down with while being apart of Mindless Behavior. Don't get me wrong, I love being in the group as The Roc Royal but girls find it hard to accept the fact that I'm human, not quote-on-quote "sex god" as many girls think I am. Not that I don't appreciate it, cause come on I know I'm sexy but I need a woman. God damn I sound desperate. 

I was jabbed out of my endless weird thoughts when I heard the door bell ring throughout the room. 

Sunny: I got it.

I watched as Sunny dashed toward the door. I heard her greeting them and seconds later, stood in front of me Aria and probably the most utterly beautiful girl I'd ever seen. My mouth was probably open but I didn't care. I was mesmerised by this female creature. She had the prettiest black curls that sprung out all over her head, kind of like Princeton's, but her's was longer and had blonde highlights. Her hazel eyes twinkled in the light as she greeted everyone. She swiftly moved her body towards me and I saw her freckled cheeks turn pink.

I was making her blush. I smirked and she knew I had seen. She waved her hand at me.

Jordyn: Hey, I'm Jordyn.

Roc: Roc.

I heard my name being called from the left. I turned my head and saw Aria beaming at me. I smiled and waved at her. Before I turned my eyes back on Jordyn, Sunny had pulled her to sit next to her. Prod welcomed a seat to Aria next to her. Once everyone got comfortable, we were faced with the awkward quietness but I knew it would break in matter of seconds.

Ray: What do you guys wanna do?

Prince: 21 Questions?

We all nodded and decided that Ray would start.

Ray: What can't you guys live without?

Sunny: Prince, oh and my brother.

Nicole: Family and Friends.

Prince: Sunny, my mom, and Burrito. 

Dennis: My family, friends, and Nicole.

Roc: My family, which includes you guys.

Prod: My family.

Aria: My family.

Jordyn: My 7 dogs.

Everyone snapped their heads in her direction. Could it not get any better? First, Jordyn is like the defintion of hot. Second, she's nice, and third, she loves dogs. 

Roc: You really have 7 dogs? 

Jordyn: Yeah in total I've had 12 dogs, but the other 5 passed when I was young. I grew up around a lot of animals so I guess they really rubbed off on me.

Roc: Wow! You're just like me. I love dogs too. What breeds are they?

Jordyn: 2 German Shepards, 2 Yorkies, a Pitbull, a Golden Retriver, and a Beagle.