3 on the sideline

>> Continuation from last chapter 

Sunny's POV

Trev: So beautiful, what you wanna do?

"Uhm, nothing with you," I replied annoyed. 

Trev: Was up with this attitude?

"Well you been trying to get at me when I already have a boyfriend," I said as I sat down on the couch.

Trev: Shawty, come on you know I'm just playing with you. (Smirks)

"Right." I replied even more annoyed.

Jay and Ty went out so Demi and I were stuck with Trev for hours and he still would try to flirt with me. I just stared at the clock every five minutes waiting for the boys to come back already. As soon as Prince walked in the door, I got up and tackled him onto the ground. 

Prince: Dang babe, you missed me this much?

"YES," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

Prince: (Getting up) So what you guys do today?

"Well you left me here bored and I had to babysit your little friend," I replied.

Prince: He's not my friend.

>> Jay/Ty come back to the tour bus and OMG Girlz are also there. Trev is in his own bus now.

Jay's POV

I walked in and saw Star's bitch ass sitting too damn close to Roc and they were laughing. Ugh. That bitch pissed me off. I walked right past them, to my bunk. As I walked past them I saw Roc look up and watch me until I disappeared. I changed into a dress since me and the girls were gonna go out to eat dinner. I put on some nice heels, did dark smokey eye makeup, and curled my hair. When I finished I walked back up to the front, where now everyone was. As I entered, I stopped dead in my tracks, everybody's eyes were on me.

"What?" I asked, feeling a tiny bit weak in my knees.

Demi: Girl you look amazing!

"Oh thanks," I replied as I made my way to the other girls.

Roc: Babe you look beautiful.

Jay do not look at him. Do not dare. So walked past him and ignored him.

Star: (Whispers to Bahja) She looks like a ratchet hoe.

Sunny's POV

Man what the fuck is up with these girls all the time. This bitch did not just say that to Jay. I always gotta be the one with big ears and a not so quiet mouth.

"BITCH, DO NOT BE WHISPERING UP IN HERE. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, SAY IT BITCH. DON'T GOTTA HIDE IT!" I yelled. 

Star: SHUT THE FUCK UP HOE. YEAH I CALLED HER A FUCKING RATCHET HOE! YO ASS AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT!

Ty: OOOOHH! Shit just got real.

Ray: Right on that baby. 

(Ty gives him a stern look)

"BITCH LEMME TEACH YOU SOMETHING: #1 I AM NOT A HOE. #2 NEITHER ARE MY FRIENDS. #3 YOU'RE THE RATCHET BLUE HAIRED HOE #4 IMMA SHOW YOU SOME REAL SHIT!" I yelled. 

MB/Girls: OOOHHHHH!

(I grabbed her from the couch and pushed her down onto the ground. I sat on top of her, and just beat the living daylights out of her bitch ass, all in a dress. Thank you!)

"BITCH YOU DO NOT MESS WITH MY FAMILY!" I yelled in her face while sending a slap across her cheek.

Keisha: STOP IT NOW! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOYS DOING? TAKE SUNNY OFF OF STAR!

(It took Roc and Prince to get me off her. Ray and Prod had to pull Star out of my way.)

Keisha: WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS BOUT?

"She been calling all of us names when we didn't even do none to her." I said.

Keisha: Well whatever it was you can't be on this bus. 

"What?" I asked.

Keisha: You have to stay in our bus until you cool down. 

"But Keisha . . ."

Keisha: No buts. Get some of your stuff. I'll be waiting outside.

(I looked at Prince to see if he would say anything or at least convince Keisha to let me stay. He just looked down.)

"WOW. Prince your pathetic. Can't even stick up for his own girlfriend." I bumped his shoulder and went to my bunk to get my stuff together.

 (I threw couple pairs of clothes and daily products into my small suitcase and headed out the door when someone stopped me by pulling on my hand. I turned around and saw Prince.)

I pulled my hand loose and then folded it across my chest. "What do you want?" I asked.

Prince: I'm sorry. (Touches hand)

"No, actually I'm sorry. I thought that you could make your own decisions by now but I guess not," I said as I pulled his hand off my hand and climbed down the steps and left the bus to the other bus.

>>MB Bus

(Prince comes and sits next to Roc and Ray on the couch. Prod was sitting on the chair.)

Ray: Welcome to the club man.

(Prince gives Ray a glare)

Roc: Man Prod your a lucky bastard. Your all happy go lucky with your girl while none of ours want to talk to us.

Prod: Ya'll need to apologize.

Roc: Tried it and it didn't work.

Prod: Don't ask for an apology. Just give it to her.

Roc: Aight, I'll see man. 

Ray: How ya'll feeling about OMG?

Prince: Babydoll the only chill one.

Boys: Ditto

Roc: Star got sexier though.

Prod: Bro what you saying? You having feelings for her?

Roc: I don't even know.

Prod: If you want Jay back you better not start any new shit with Star.

Prince: I'm going to bed now.

Boys: Aight, night!

(All the girls had gone out to dinner. OMG was in their own tour bus. So only the boys were in their tour bus. Sunny's in Keisha's tour bus.) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter was short but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long. I'll try to upload the next part faster. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Comment and Vote. Friday the 13th today. Did you guys see MB's new photo-shoot pics? Prince looked SEXY, like always, lol :) Peace and love♥♥