Leaving but you coming

>> 1 week later

Demi's POV

(All of us were gettin ready to go to the 2016 Grammys. The boys all wore matching blue and black tuxs. I wore a long one-strap white dress. Sunny wore a one-strap long black flowy dress. Jay wore a strapless short glittery silver dress. Ty wore a long strapless creme dress. As everyone was leaving the apartments, in couple pairs, I waited for Prod. I was his "date.")

Prod: (Walking out the door) Lets g---- WOW! You look beautiful

"Thanks. You look sexy too," I said as I winked, grabbed his hand and went to the limo. 

(Recently we always would flirt, whenever we could. But the one thing on my mind was that I still didn't tell him how I felt.)

(Everyone was exiting the limo, and as Prod was bout to get out, I grabbed his hand, pulled him back, and it surprised me too but I kissed him. He slowly started kissing back)

"I never got to tell you this, I really like you too," I said as I stared into his eyes.

Prod: Then will you be my girl?

"YES," I replied.

Prod: Then its official. Your my girfriend. (He kissed me again)

Sunny's POV

(Me and Prince were on the red carpet, gettin our photos taken and we together did a short interview. I couldn't believe it but all the fans really seemed to like me. They were screamin my name. It made me happy that they liked us together. Prince was signing autographs with Roc and Ray, me and the girls were jus tlkin to some fans when I saw Demi and Prod walk out the limo holding hands and chessing.)

"Dems, are you too,---" (I got cut off)

Demi: Yeah

"I'm so happy for you," I said huggin her.

Demi: I'm so happy for me too

(I jus smiled at her and started taking more pics with the girls since the boys were being interviewed)

>> Coming back home

Sunny's POV

(We all changed into our pjs and went to the boy's apt. The boys said they hand to "talk" to us bout something. Me and the girls sat side by side on the couch while the boys stood infront of us)

Prince: Well we have a tour comin up

Us: and?

Prince: Its 3 months long

Us: .....................

Prince: and

Us: and?

Prince: We're leavin tomorrow morning 

Ray: (quickly says) please dont be mad we jus found out today

"We're not mad, just a little disappointed," I replied. 

Boys: (let out a relief sigh)

Jay: Did you guys think we were gonna flip on u?

Boys: Well..............kinda....................YES

(We all jus sat their, quiet and sad until Roc spoke)

Roc: Wait why dont u guys come on tour with us?

"We can?," I asked.

Prince: Yeah 

"Don't u have to ask Keisha first?," I asked.

Prince: Babe were not 14 no more, were 19 and plus u kn how empty the bus is?

"Well you should still ask her," I replied.

Prince: fine (calls keisha)

Prince: SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!

Us: OMG!!!!!! WE NEEDA PACK!!!!! (We all run to our apt.)

>> San Francisco, Cali in tour bus

Prince's POV

(It feels good to be on tour again. I was with Sunny in the back of the bus. She was sittin on my lap and we were just talking)

"Sooo?," I asked.

Sunny: You seem happy.

"Because my life is awesome. I have a great family, a career, great friends, burrito, and you," I replied.

Sunny: Awww. I love you so much (Kisses me)

"I love you t---(I got cut off by Jay)

Jay: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ROC! (She stormmed from the bunks)

Roc: (Following after her) BABE I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY! 

Jay: I DONT GIVE A DAMN! (She came and sat next to us)

"Damn. Wat happened to you too," I asked.

Jay: ASK MR. ITHINKWESPENDTOOMUCHTIMETOGETHER!

Roc: (Soft voice) Jay, please?

Jay: NO DON'T FUCKIN TALK TO ME! (Folds her arms)

Ty: UGGGGGGGHH! (Comes and sits next to Jay and folds her arms)

Sunny: Now wats wrong with you?

Ray: (Coming after) She's mad at me

Me & Sunny: For?

Ray: She was asking me how she looked in the dress and I said sexy and she got mad.

Ty: YOU STILL DONT GET IT, DO YOU?

Ray: No babe thats why I'm askin you.

Ty: WELL FIGURE IT OUT URSELF!

Sunny: It's good to know that its not us fighting this time (She whispered to me)

"I know," I whispered back.

(Demi and Prod come to the back of the bus)

 Demi: Wats with all the yellin back here

Me & Sunny: Ask them (We pointed to Roc & Ray)

Demi: Well wat happened?

Roc: Well we were jus talking and I told her that I read in an article that its good for couples to spend time without each other and she jus flipped out on me.

Ray: She was asking me how she looked in the dress and I said sexy and she got mad.

Prod: You guys needa sort it out because we all are gonna be on this bus for 3 months. 

Roc: Yeah but they don't wanna tlk to us

Ray: Ditto

Demi: Then give them some time

Roc & Ray: (sigh) Okay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! :)