Alone Part 2

Prince's POV

The person did the most unthinkable, he, I thinks it's a boy, dropped the bat. He kneeled down to the floor. I still held the skateboard up to my chest. I heard a soft crying coming from him. I didn't know what to do. I asked him again,

"Who are you?"

(No reply)

"WHO ARE YOU?," I asked for the third time, getting pissed. I stepped closer.

???: P--p---p----rin----ce---ton

I turned on the light and then I stepped closer and kneeled to his, or I mean her level. I was now at level with her, who had her head in her arms. I layed my hand on her arm, showing her comfront. I pushed the skateboard aside and just watched her cry softly. I then moved her arms slowly aside, I pulled off her huge jacket, and then raised her head. We both silently looked into each others' eyes. I never thought I would be able to look in her gorgous brown eyes again. 

Ray's POV

I woke up, because my stomach was aching. No one really ate after what had happened. I got up and made my way passed the bunks. I checked everyone's bunk to make sure everyone was there. As I passed Princeton's bunk, I noticed he wasn't there. I noticed a dim light coming from the front of the bus, and followed it. I saw Prince kneeling down, I wonder what he was doing. As I adjusted my eyes, I saw another person. But it wasn't just any person. 

"SUNNY!," I yelled, loud enough that I made all the boys and girls wake up. 

Roc: (yellin from his bunk) Uggh! RAY! SHUT UP!

Jay: (yellin from her bunk) BABE WHY DONT U SHUT UP

Prod: I'm hungry, imma go eat (gets outta bed)

Demi: Me too (gets outta bed)

Ty: Me three (gets outta bed)

Prod, Demi, and Ty all walk to the kitchen and see Sunny, sitting there. Demi runs and hugs Sunny and starts crying.

Demi: (crying) wh....why.....did u leave us? we were so worried? are u okay?

(no reply)

Jay's POV

I was trying to go back to sleep after the boys had woken me up. I was just on the verge of fallin asleep when i heard crying. i hung my head down from my bunk. 

(A/N: her bunk is right on top of Rocs')

"Babe," I whispered to Roc.

Roc: Yeah?

"Do you hear crying," I asked.

Roc: No babe go to sleep. its jus you

(crying got louder)

We both looked at each other and instantly got out of bed, following the noise. we came up to the kitchen and saw ty and demi crying on the ground. prince was kneelin on the ground, confused. ray and prod were crying, silently. 

"Wat's wrong," I asked, unaware of Sunny being there.

Ray: Sunny's back

"What?," I said as I made my way past him and Prod. There a saw a face that looked just like my best friends only except this one was covered in dirt, eyes swollen, hair messy, cuts, brusies, she looked like a wreck. i felt tears fallin down my cheeks. i coudnt hold it in, any longer. Roc saw me, and pulled me into a hug. i felt a tear drop from him on my chest. 

"Is that really her," I asked Ray.

Ray: Yea

Roc: Did she say anythin yet?