This is love

Ray Ray's POV

We had a great time bowling. Everything is becomin like it used to be like. I mean Sunny and Prince when I say that. I have a date with Ty soon. She's taken forever to get ready, but I kn it will be worth it. 

(Ty walks down)

Ray: WOW

Ty: You like? (Spins around and shows her tight short one-strap purple dress)

Ray: I love it, baby your beautiful

Ty: Thank you and you look hansome like always (kisses ray's cheek)

(Ray was wearin a black tuxedo with the vest)

(A/N: Prod & Ray are 18 now, Prince, Roc, and the girls are all 17)

>> In the car

Ty: Babe why did u make us dress fancy today?

Ray: We're almost there, and then you'll see

Ty's POV

I'm so excited. I can't believe Ray planned everythin for me. Tonight is gonna be a special night, I could already tell. Ray came to a stop, got out of his car, and then came and opened my door and stuck out his arm for me to put my arm in.

I got out and he closed the door behind me. I saw a huge beautiful circle building. I looked like a ballroom. It was gold and red. Everything was sparkling.

Ty: Oh........my........god

Ray: You like it

Ty: Yes

Ray: Well then ur gonna love it when u get inside..leggo

Ty: Wait 

(Ty pulled Ray back and kissed him)

Ty: Thats jus a lil somethin for sayin thank you

(Ray kisses her)

Ray: Ur welcome baby

Ty's POV

Ray was rite. I did love it when we got inside. It was enormous. There were two staircases that joined at the top. chandlers everywhere. many tables filled with couples. most of them were in their 20s-30s or older. i think me and ray were the youngest there. we got to our table and orderd a lot of food. it was pretty expansive but ray told me not to worry bout it.

Ty: This place is beautiful

Ray: Jus like u

(Ty blushes)

>> After like an hour of tlking/eating

(Most of the other couples were dancin, and Ty was movin her head to the beat of the song)
Ray: Babe cmon

Ty: Where

Ray: To dance

Ty: I cant dance

Ray: Me neither

Ty: Yea u can

Ray: Not ballroom dance but please baby

(Ty looks into his eyes, and sees he really wants to dance with her)

Ty: Okay lets go

(Ray walks her to the middle of the dance floor)

Ray: Uh hum! I wanna do this the proper way. Ty'Ann Kara Johnson may I please have this dance

(puts out hand)

Ty: Yes you may (grabs hand)

(A slow song was playing. Ray had his arm behind Ty's waist, and Ty had her hand on his shoulder and her head against his chest)