Chapter 28 - Ashton

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”

-Khalil Gibran

- - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 28 - Ashton

+trigger warning+

I’d like to say I’m proud of Charlotte for studying so hard, but it scared me on how much she lost interest in her friends and family. No matter what, I want her to be happy but she needs to know that getting a good grade and cramming isn’t the best way to be happy in herself.

While I pick up the rest of the final exams, I smile at all my students in accomplishment. I place them all on my desk before I turn to my class with a huge grin on my face. “Well, exams are finally over.” My statement starts up the chants and cheering and it only intensifies when the final bell rung.

As soon as the bell rung, I was left alone. Everyone was too excited to get home and be done with final exams that they didn’t want to stay, and it was understandable because I was exactly like that. Charlotte didn’t even stop by which didn’t really matter because I’d be seeing her later tonight.

I pack my bag up with a few things before I sit down at my desk and take a deep breath.

“You all alone?” A voice says from the doorway making me jump a little and look over at the door.

“What do you want, Chris?” What do you want you fucking asshole?

“You.” His smirk is evident in his voice as he starts walking closer after I heard the door click telling me that he shut and locked it. I stand up quickly and grab my bag before I start to make my way towards the door. “Where do you think you’re going?” He grabbed my arm and held it tightly in his hand as he pulled me back towards him.

“Leave me alone, I just want to go home.”

“Yeah, to your disgusting girlfriend.” His hot breath is let out against my ear. “You’re mine tonight, and only mine tonight.” Chris whispered into my ear before nipping at the shell of my ear making me jump a little. His tongue traces the shell of my ear making me shiver from the intense heat radiating out of his mouth.

I try to shrug him off of me by nudging him in the chest with my shoulder. “Please stop.” Comes out shakily as I feel his hand trace down my body and gently squeeze my genitals making me gasp. “Stop, please. Please.”

“I’m not letting you get away. You still need me to keep your relationship with a student a  secret.” Chris smirked a little as he slowly palmed me through my trousers and pants. I can feel my eyes starting to well up with tears as I begin to struggle a little against him.

“Stop Chris, please stop. I’ll do anything, just please stop.” I begged as he tilted my head up a little and placed a light kiss to my neck making me tense.