Epilogue

“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.”

-Bruce Lee

- - - - - - - - - -

Epilogue

Things happen for a reason. Ashton and Charlotte happened for a reason, and nobody can ever think differently. They were put together to help one another open new doors and close the old.

It was the second to last day of summer for the two, it was a summer that was filled with love and happiness however all good things must come to an end someday. Charlotte was sitting in her room, it didn’t feel like much of a room considering it was almost empty.  She was remembering all the good times that had happened in that room and all the sad times, tears welled in her eyes from the memories.

Ashton came up to her room and wrapped his arms around her side. “You’re a college student once you leave this place.” Charlotte looked at Ashton with teary eyes and smiled a little before leaning in to peck his lips softly. Ashton grinned and looked into Charlotte’s eyes when she pulled away. “You know I love you, right?”

Charlotte rolled her eyes. “What do you want?”

“Nothing, honestly.” Ashton smiled slightly. “I just wanted to say that I love you and that Chase, Liam, Poppy, Lucas, Max, Cody, Lucas and Aiden are all going out to dinner and then they’re all coming back to my apartment to play drinking games. I really want to go, but I want you to come with me.” He made a cute puppy dog face as he looked at Charlotte.

“Do you really think that I would pass up going out with friends and then getting drunk afterwards?”

“Yes, I  actually do.”

“Do I really look that innocent to you?” Charlotte pouted.

“Well, you just seem like the type of girl that wouldn’t go out and drink while you’re underaged. I know for a fact that you aren’t innocent.” Ashton said as he pulled Charlotte close to him on her bed.

“You’re actually true, however I’m thinking about saying yes to coming.” She smirks a little making Ashton wonder what the smirk is about, but he never questions only smiles.

“Pretty pretty please with a naked me on top will you come with.” Ashton pleads making Charlotte laugh.

“I most definitely will come if you promise me that I’ll be able to see you stripping on a table while dancing around drunk.” She smirks before Ashton stood up and pulled her with him before picking her up and spinning her around making her giggle.

The two of them smiled and connected lips once Ashton put Charlotte back down. Charlotte wrapped her arms around Ashtons neck and weaved her fingers through the hairs at the nape of his neck as they kissed deeply.