Chapter 5 - Charlotte

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."

-Lucille Ball 

- - - - - - - - - 

 Charlotte's POV

          After I left, I took my time to PE. I don’t do physical activity. I truly can’t, I’m so clumsy it’s not even funny. I’m surprised I could even dance in my car this morning without hurting myself. As much as I’d love to play soccer or something, I can’t.

                They still force me to do everything though. Even though I get sent to the nurse’s office once in two days from cutting myself from running or tripping over the soccer ball and getting a concussion. No matter how many times I go, they still keep me in the class to “help find something that I can do”.  Yeah nothing is going to help my clumsiness.

                I get to the locker room and change into my gym clothes before looking at the yellow sheet Mr. Keiler gave me. He wrote his full name on it. Ashton Keiler. He looks like an Ashton, he really does. What would our couple name be? Charton? Yeah, I like that.

                I walk into the gym, being bombarded by questions from Poppy about what Mr. Keiler needed me for. Gosh women, give me some room to breathe.

            It was a typical day up until I saw Mr. Keiler. Can I just say that he is extremely to die for; I would definitely go out with him if he wasn’t my teacher. Well I would do it even if he’s my teacher, and the fact that he called my blush cute was amazing. I was too tempted to kiss him but that won’t happen because then he could lose his job and potentially get sentence with jail time for doing something as simple as a kiss.

            Student/Teacher relationships are bound to crumble. They don’t work; you have a teacher who would lose their job if anyone found out in school or on the school board. In addition, the student would be expelled if anyone from the school found out, these types of relationships are destining to crumble and not make it out alive.

            One question of Poppy’s released me from my train of thought,

            “Are you F*cking him or something? You are a slut aren’t you?” She had a playful grin on her face as she finished, but what really caught me was she thought I was sleeping with our English teacher.

            “Poppy I am not sleeping with Ashton.” Right as I said his name, I regretted it. I meant to say Mr. Keiler but I was too caught up thinking about his amazingly fitting name that I forgot to store his name away in my brain for a little.

            “Charlotte be completely honest with me, are you sleeping with him or something?” I just had to say Ashton didn’t I brain. Bad brain, you are a naughty little piece of tissue.