Chapter 15 - Charlotte

“Love possesses not nor will it be possessed, for love is sufficient unto love.”

-Khalil Gibran

- - - - - - - - - - -

 Charlotte's POV

               December 20th. 

               The day before winter break.

               I only have one more day to get through with until I’m done with school for a few weeks. No school means no homework and spending more time with Ashton.

               Although, when I go to Ashton’s flat, Chase is there most of the time. With Chase being there, it prevents Ashton and me to have our time together. Although, some of the time Chase has Liam over which means that we have a “double date” as we like to call it. It’s usually just Ashton ordering takeout and we all eat while watching a movie. It’s quite nice when I really think about it. Although, I would love for our relationship to be public.

               That’s my issue here, our relationship is hidden. I can’t tell anyone really. There’s a select few who really know about Ashton and I. Liam and Chase only because Chase lives with Ashton and that would be pretty hard to keep away from him. Same with the Liam thing since he spends most of his time there.

               I’m in Biology at the moment, just waiting for the day to be over. I’ve had enough of this bullshit of which they call “school”. It should be illegal to have teenagers wake up as early as we do and sit in a classroom learning about things that we’ll never use.

               This must be a bit weird coming from me, seeing as my boyfriend is a teacher after all and I do have him in English but that doesn’t stop school from being pointless.

               My phone vibrates, telling me that I have a text from Poppy.

               From Poppy:

                im so bored right now

               To Poppy:

                so am i. just 1 more day until winter break tho!