Chapter 14 - Ashton

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

-Judy Garland

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Ashton's POV

               All Saturday Chase, Liam, and I got Chase situated into my apartment. It was kind of weird to think that I had a couple students in my life as friends. Most people would think that is wrong, but for me it’s not. For me it’s kind of cool, I still get to live my young life with teenagers who aren’t much younger than me.

               At this moment, I am cuddling with Charlotte on one of my couches and Chase and Liam on the other couch while we are having a Scary Movie Marathon. These are so funny. They call them Scary Movie, but in reality they are just plain right funny.

               All a sudden I hear Chase gasp, and we devote all our attention to him.

               “It’s freaking snowing!” We all look out the window before pausing the Television and rushing to the front door to put on our hats, coats, gloves, and boots before we run out my apartment door and down the hall to the stairs. As we make our way down the stairs and out the doors to a field that is right off of the parking lot and apartment building, I intertwine Charlotte’s fingers with mine.

               “Finally on Sunday, December 15th it snows. Hell, it’s finally here,” I spin Charlotte around so she’s facing me, “Dance with me?”

               “Our first dance is during the first snowfall.” We slowly sway together with her hands around my neck and mine at her waist. The snow was lightly falling, but it was enough for it to stick not only on the ground but in Charlotte and mines hair. Her hair glistened in the dim sunlight as the snow falls onto her hair. I spin her around before starting to sing quietly,

               “I've been looking for you forever baby we go Together baby we go, we go,” I spin her around again, “Girl I've been looking for you, and when I saw you I knew, that I finally found, I finally found you.”

               “Cause boy I'm not letting go I'm gonna make you feel right, oh yea.” Charlotte sings quietly but enough for me to be able to hear.

               “If they do, look like lost, stand in a crowd of people, I've been looking for you forever baby we go Together baby we go, we go, in this crazy world of choices I've only got a few, either you're coming with me, or I'm coming with you, cause I finally found, I finally found you, you never have to worry if what I say is true, girl I've been looking for you, and when I saw you I knew. That I finally found, I finally found you.” She had a slight blush on her face as I cup her cheek with my hand and lean in and give her a slow, passionate kiss on her lips. “In this crazy world of choices I've only got a few, either you're coming with me, or I'm coming with you, cause I finally found, I finally found you.”