HOSPITAL TRIP !

ALEXIA POV.

where am i..i hear unfamiliar noises...huh..i see something..WTF is thatt !!

......................................................................................................................................................

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP.

Diggy pov.

what's wrong with her, no 1 will tell me what's wrong with her...uhhhh........it's all my fault !!

alexis(crying) : is my sister going to be alright ?

?? : hopefully.

sariah : hopefully? docter harry, ur the one that's supposed to know this,

alexis: is she gonna b alright ?

doc. harry: yes she should wake up any time soon....u know u can go in the room u know ?

                                                        INSIDE THE ROOM.

diggy(by alexia's bed, she is sleeping and he still doesn't know what's wrong with her)

diggy:babe..i'm soo soo sorry, this is all my fault, maybe if i stayed away this wouldn't be happening, i ruined everything,,(begins crying), i don't know if u can hear me but..i'm sorry and i love u i wud never do anything 2 hurt u, the only reason i went with star was because she turned herself into a wanna be u and i couldnt resist cause she reminded me so much of u,...alexia, please come back 2 me love, i'm sorry, i love u.

alexis(touches him and he jumps): diggy...it's ok and she's also gonna be ok

sariah: yeah digg....don't worry 2 much.

(the MB gang comes in)

prod( shocked and runs to alexia's side) : alexia...(starts to tear up) sis?? no no no (turns to diggy) u just had to fxck it up didn't u !

alexis: PROD !! not now.

diggy: i'm sorry alexia

alexia(i heard every bit of what he said..i feel soo special.. :) heheheeh)

alexia(begins opening her eyes) : g-guys.

every1 rushes to her side.

every1: alex ?

alex: what happened to me ?

roc: u fainted 

alex: ohh

(the doctor comes in)
d.harry: hey alexia, it's good to see that you are awake.

alex: thanks......can u please tell me what happened to me and if i'm ok ?

d.harry( has a worried expression on his face) : alexia, u're ok but....

alexia(gets instantly worried and starts to tear up): b-but what ?

d.harry: u see when u and mr.simmons got into the argument,ur blood pressure rose and u stress level increased, and because of a ew other complications u managed to loose alot of blood coming rom your lower area.