Chapter 21

Ashley's POV

(The next morning)

I grumbled in my sleep and rolled over to cuddle with my fiancée. Wow, it feels so weird to call him that..but I like it. I blinked my eyes open, and realized we weren't outside in the field anymore. We were back in our cozy bunk again. Andy must've carried me or something. My stomach churned and I suddenly felt nauseous. Oh my God, I was gonna barf. I rolled out of bed and made a beeline for the bathroom. I started to throw up, and I felt weak, sick, and horrible all over. What happened to me??

I heard the door open, but I just ignored it.

"Are you okay?" I heard Andy ask.

"I don't think so..."

He came over and pulled my hair back for me.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked kneeling down beside me.

"I don't know..."

I pulled my hair back into a scrunched bun and trudged back to our room.

"What are you feeling?" He asked.

"Well, nauseous. Sorta weak."

He took my hand, the one wearing our engagement ring.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you wifey," he said with his adorable face on. Oh wait, he's always adorable.

"Thanks, honey," I gave a cheesy smile.

"So, is there anything I can do for you?"

"No, it's alright. I guess all I can ask for is a stay at home day."

"No problem sweetheart. Want me to stay with you?"

"Oh if you want to. You don't have to though, I'm sure I'll just bore you to death."

He looked at me seriously.

"You don't bore me. I adore you to pieces."

"Awwh," I smiled.

"So," he continued, hopping onto the bed. I hopped up with him.

"Yeah..?"

"Do you remember doing anything that could possibly have made you this sick? Did you eat anything spoiled or..?"

"I don't know, I can't remember. Maybe I just caught a virus or something."

He nodded thoughtfully.

But then it hit me.

I'm pregnant.