Chapter 7

Andrew helped me up from the bench, and assured me I did nothing wrong. He suggested we take a walk, so we went around the block, talking about other things so I could take my mind off of this. I heard Alex behind me, trying to catch up with us.

"Oh god, Ashley, what happened?" He asked, taking my hand. Andrew explained everything for me so I wouldn't start crying again. Alex looked back at me understandingly.

"I'm sorry.." He said. I could tell he didn't know what to say.

"WELL," Andrew said, changing the subject.

"I say we all go to grab something to eat, how about it?"

I nodded, and Alex tried to lighten the mood by changing his tone of voice.

"Yeah Ashley, sounds like a great idea, I bet you'll love it," he said.

"Okay," I sighed glumly. They both took my hands and we started to walk down the street, heading for a retaurant we spotted in the distance.

Andy's POV

I woke up, blinking my eyes rapidly and jumping up to my feet. Gosh, that was a horrible dream. Oh shit, it wasn't a dream. I was completely sober now, but I didn't have a hangover. I never get those. I quickly got ready and called Alex to see where he was.

"Hello?" He asked when he picked up.

"Hey man, it's me."

"WHAT THE HELL!!??"

"What?"

"Hold on, let me get to a more secluded area."

I sat down, confused, waiting for a few minutes for him to speak again on the other line.

"Okay," he finally said, more calmed down. He sighed. "You broke her heart."

"I know, I-"

"Dude, she loves you."

"Alex. I love her with all my heart. I was drunk, so I did something I would never had done in a million years. I want to apologize to her, and-"

"Do whatever dude, I got to go."

"Bye," I said shortly and hung up. I felt that I had to prove something to her. I really did. Without her, I'd be absolutely nothing. I have no idea how I was able to live without her before. She's my everything, she's perfect. I quickly got ready and ran out the door.

Ashley's POV

I grabbed a seat beside Alex and across from Andrew at the restaurant booth.

"So..." I said quietly. Alex handed me the menu, but I was completely unfocused.

Just then, I heard someone walk into the building, the door swinging open. I turned around and saw Andy, a desperate look on his face. When he saw me, his eyes grew lovingly on me.

"Ashley," he said, walking to me. "I love you."

I sighed, looking away. Even though I loved him with all my heart, I didn't know what the right choice would be.

He held something behind his back, but I couldn't see what it was. I didn't say anything, waiting for him to speak again.

"Ashley, I love you. With all my heart, and it will in no way ever change. You're my everything. I'm sorry about earlier, really, I am. I was drunk, and well, Ariana, she's just a little slut, and if you want, we can kick her off the tour immediately. Honey, I made a mistake. A horrible, horrible mistake that I will regret for the rest of my life. Without you, I'm incomplete, you're the missing piece to my puzzle. I love you, and I hate myself for what I did. I'll never break your heart again, for as long as I shall live. Please. Please, will you forgive me, Ashy?"