Chapter 13

~The Next Day ~

Andy's POV

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me, nestled comfortably into my chest.

Today we were arriving in Mountain View, California, and I decided that even though I was hurt, I would still put up a performance. It's not like I was shot in the leg and couldn't walk.

I rolled out of the bunk, careful not to bump my injured side, and went to go shower, noticing it was really hot today. Oh well. I got ready and went back to the bunk, seeing that Ashley had already waken.

"Morning," I smiled. She gave me a cheesy smile and ran her hand through her hair.

"Do we have to set up today?" She asked.

"No, since I'm hurt, the manager got some other people to set the stage and stuff up."

"You don't have to do this, you know."

" I know, I know."

She sighed and gathered her things to go shower. Meanwhile, I went into the livingroom to get some Coco Puffs. Everyone was gone, probably off to go meet the other bands.

"What do you think? Too spring?" Ashley asked, stepping out from behind the curtain. She was wearing a white sundress with light blue and purple flowery patterns. It was tighter at the waist, showing her perfect curves. She wore the necklace I had given her on Christmas, and white strappy heels. Her hair was effortlessly pulled to the side and braided, and her eyes had a twinkle to them, lined precisely with winged eyeliner. For a second there, I forgot how to speak.

"You don't like it..?" She asked.

"I LOVE it, you're....you're gorgeous."

"Awh thanks," she beamed. "Feeling alright?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Hurts a little but I'm fine."

She gave a sympathetic smile, probably thinking that I was brave. Her face was easy to read, in fact she was an open book. I gave a little smile and stood up to kiss her.

"Come on," she smiled, taking my hand. She walked slowly in case the pain was slowing me down, which it kind of did...

~A few hours later~ (Still Andy's POV)

I sat down in in the merchandise tent next to Alex, and smiled as I watched Ashley dance with Marceline and Brooke to a song All Time Low was singing. I wasn't even paying attention to what song it was, because I could only think about how much I loved Ashley.

"Damn I love her, Alex," I smiled, still watching her. "I think- no, I KNOW she's the one."

"Yeah, but you won't be the only one who finds love this summer," he said, gazing at Brooke. My eyes widened.

"Brooke??"

He nodded and took a sip of his soda.

That was so cute. The sun started to set, turning the sky a dark purple-blue as Black Veil Brides started to perform "Rebel Love Song."

"Well," Alex said. "I need to go find my girl."

He got up, and ran to go join Brooke. Oh those kids. I got up to go join Ashley who was now dancing alone.

Ashley's POV

Black Veil Brides switched into 'Saviour', leaving me to dance by myself.

"Hey," I heard Andy behind me. I spun around.

"Oh hey."

"Care to dance?" He smiled. I blushed and hooked my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We swayed from side to side to one of BVB's most romantic songs ever as I looked up, realizing all of the colorful paper lanterns strung above us, creating the most beautiful scene ever. I looked into Andy's eyes, gazing down lovingly at me.

"I love you," he smiled.

"And I love you too."

We crushed into eachother's lips, kissing eachother passionately, forgetting about the rest of the world. I didn't ever want this moment to end. Then we pulled away, and I rested my head onto his neck. I heard Brooke and Alex next to us.

"After that being said, will you be my girlfriend?" I heard him say.

"Oh my God..Yes!" She exclaimed. I glanced over and saw them start kissing eachother. Aw. When the song broke into the chorus again, Andrew Biersack on stage pointed to us, flashing the spotlight at us. The crowd turned around and applauded for Andy's recovery, sending cheers, screams, and whistles all around. We were surrounded my camera flashes and paper lanterns. I reached up and kissed him again. Nothing could be more perfect than this moment.