Chapter 14

Ashley's POV

After dancing with the love of my life, we had to quickly get ready for our set which would be in twenty minutes. We met Andrew backstage, as well as the rest of the band.

"Oh hey!" I shouted when I saw them, jumping into Andrew's arms.

"Hey Ashley," he smiled. He pulled away to get a better look at me under the lights. "Woah," he said, eyes widening.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just that...wow you look really pretty tonight."

"Aw, thank you."

He smiled at me, but forced himself to look away.

"Hey uhhhhhh.........I'M COMING!" he shouted randomly.

"But nobody called your name."

"Yeah they did, someone over there did!"

"Nobody called your name!"

"Um...I gotta go!" he said in panic, then ran away. Huh, that was weird.

"Ashley, are you all ready?" My boyfriend called.

"Uh yeah," I responded, walking over to him.

Andrew Biersack's POV (;

I ran behind the stage as fast as my gazelle legs could carry me and over to the break area where a bunch of chairs were set up. I sat down in frustration and I threw my head into my hands. I couldn't believe the feelings I felt. I had a crush. On Ashley Crimson. Oh shit. I wasn't going to betray other Andy and cheat. No, I was classier than that. I would have to try to stay as far away from Ash as possible before I develop even more unattatchable feelings towards her. I was trying to compose myself, and make myself think straight. But I couldn't. I was in love with her. No no no, Andrew, stop thinking this way. Stay away from her, she has a boyfriend!

"Dude what are you doing here?" Someone asked, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around and saw CC there, suspiciously staring a me.

"Oh I was just...I lost something."

"What'd you lose?"

"Oh nothing."

"What?"

"Carry on."

He looked at me weirdly, but shrugged and left.

I started to hear drums bashing and an electric guitar shredding chords, realizing Broken Bones were performing now. I ran out to the side to see them, and saw Ashley standing in the front, now changed into ripped black skinny jeans and a blue lacy top, smiling wider than I'd ever seen as she jumped up and down with the crowd. They started to sing, but I got lost in her eyes. The rest of the world blurred out, and I felt my mouth loll open. I caught myself and tried to look like I didn't care when I noticed some people were staring at me. Ash looked over at me, locking eye contact and flashing a smile. I smiled back, but forced myself to look away. She frowned for a second, but gave a fake smile to the crowd. I could tell she was either upset or confused by the way she looked back at me.

"Thank you Shoreline Amphitheater! We love you Mountain View!!" Alex shouted into the microphone, finishing off with a guitar solo. The crowd went wild as they waved and made their way off the stage. Ashley looked at me one more time before exiting down the stairs. Boy, did I have some explaining to do! *insert dramatic frown here.*

I took a deep breath and set out to find her. I'd have to come clean and tell her what's up sooner or later. I'm not the type of guy that can keep something like this to myself without feeling guilty. Maybe she'll understand, but I know she'll never like me the same way I like her.... Would she?