Chapter 3

As soon as we got upstairs, I led him to my room and we started making out. I finally pulled away and pulled him over to the bed and we both lied down together.

"I love you," he cutely smiled. I kissed him on the cheek and took his hand in mine as we got under the covers, practically sharing the pillow. He yawned, closing his eyes, and put his arm around me as I relaxed into his chest. Soon he fell asleep, and I sat up slowly when I got a text on my phone. 

Hey Ashleyyyyyy

Hii what's up? xx

Oh ya im in the neighborhood, mind if i drop by?

just let urself in. key's under the doormat lol.

haha now i can break in whenever i want to xD

That scared me o_o

jk lmao

*weakly smiles*

*rolls eyes* 

I laughed at her last text, and loosened out of Andy's grip, sliding out of the bed. Closing the door behind me, I tip toed down the hall when I heard Brooke's voice.

"Hello!!! Ashley, where are you?"

"Hi," I said casually, hopping down the stairs.

"Are they asleep?" she asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, they're completely out."

"Well are you guys going to the fair later??" she stopped to look at me.

"Fair?"

"Uhh yeah, they're only in town for like today and tomorrow, I think."

"Well it depends on what the guys wanna do. When they wake up, I'll ask them," I sighed, hopping up to sit on the counter. Brooke pulled out her homework and a textbook, and flipped open to a page of her math book and started her homework, plugging in some ear phones, off in her own world. Bored of what to do, I pulled my ipod out of my back pocket and started listening to music, when suddenly I heard a deep voice coming from the living room. I glanced over at Brooke, but she was zoned out, listening to some music.

"Hello?" I heard.

Then I realized who's deep, familliar voice it was.  smile spred across my face as I hopped off of the counter and ran into the living room. Brooke looked at me with confused eyes and quickly followed me.

"Andrew!!!!" I shouted. catching sight of my leather wrapped friend. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"Ashy, I haven't seen you in so long," he said as we pulled away.

"I know, I missed you!!" I smiled, hugging him again. From the corner of my eye, I saw Brooke just standing there with her mouth hung open.

"Do celebrities just walk up in your house all the time?" she laughed, trying to take deep breaths.

"Not always," I giggled.

"I'm Andy," he said, shaking her hand.

"Brooke," she replied.

"Wait wait wait.... how the hell did you get in my house?" I asked.

"The door was wide open...?"

"Whoops," Brooke and I both said t the same time.

"So what brings you in town?" I asked.

"Boredom."

I raised my eye brow.

"Oh and because we did a concert. But as in your house, boredom."

"Okay..."

"Well we're on a tight schedule," he sighed, looking up at the wall clock. "I'd better get going. I'll see you on tour."

"Kay, bye."

I escorted him outside and closed the door behind me. Brooke had a wide smile on her face, and I just laughed.

~~~~~~~~

3 hours later, 6PM

~~~~~~~~~

"That was a freaking long nap," Andy said, coming downstairs to sit beside me on the couch. Brooke was still in the kitchen, finishing a project. I laughed, kissing him on the cheek.

"Do you feel better?" I asked as I cuddled into his side.

"Yeah, but since you left, I'm gonna attack you," he laughed, and started tickling me. Trying to get away from him, he pulled me back, and kissed me a bunch of times on the neck, lips, and cheeks, I laughed so hard I could've cried, but we were that type of couple.

"May I ask what the heck you two are doing?" Alex asked as he swiftly walked downstairs. He sat on the other couch and just laughed at me as I tried to catch my breath from non stop giggling. Brooke came in from the kitchen and nervously looked over at Alex, quietly sitting down next to him, since that was the only seat left.

They looked over at eachother at the same time and blushed.

"You're Brooke, right?" he asked.

"Yeah that's me. You must must be Alex?"

"Yeah nice to meet you," he smiled.

Aww they were so cute. Then things started getting awkward when they looked away from each other, so I thought I'd break the ice.

"SO, I have an idea," I said. They all looked up at me simultaneously.

"You won the lottery!!??" Alex shouted, obviously joking.

"Okay after you said that, what I'm about to bring up will sound boring as hell compared to that," I laughed. "Since we're all up now and have nothing to do, you guys all wanna go to the fair?" I asked.

"Rollercoasters!?" Alex asked.

"Yes, there will be rollercoasters," I concluded, smiling

"We're all in then," Andy laughed.

"Yay!" I shouted. "Okay, go get ready," I said. They both got up and ran upstairs.

~~~