Chapter 1

Picture of Ashley to the right.

I started to rock out to a Black Veil Brides song with an air guitar while my bookbag that was slung on my shoulder kept falling down as I continued to walk down the cemented sidewalk. I got a few glares from severl different people, so I just sent a glare back at them, and they quickly looked away. I laughed to myself and continued to rock out to the music on my ipod.

  "Can you believe school's out already!?" Brooke said excitedly, popping out of nowhere to walk beside me, making me jump a bit, She was the new kid. She moved here when we came back from winter break. Marceline and I took her in, and to be honest, she's one of the reasons I'm not killed on a daily basis. She was also the skater girl that had the same taste in bands I did, and was a bit of a tomboy that was the school's mischievous rebel.

"No, I can't," I laughed. "Oh hey, speaking of, would you like to spend all summer with Marceline and I?"

"Sure, why?" she asked, balancing on the edge of the curb.

"Um. Well, I know this band that's gonna be on Warped. He asked me to go and his friend gave me some extra tickets. I was going to take you and Marceline," I said shyly. She paused as her mouth lolled open, staring at my face. I couldn't help but giggle. "Well?" I applied, smiling.

"Are you serious? And what band? If it's one concert, why all summer? And-"

I cut her off.

"Yes!" I laughed. "I'm dead serious. The band is...Broken Bones, and we're gonna tour with them all summer.  Or I am at least," I giggled as we crossed the street.

"Are you kidding? Please tell me you're not! I would die to meet them!"

The look on her face was so priceless, a mix of shocked, happy, and confused.

"Well, I'm not kidding, and believe me, you'll meet them."

Suddenly my cell phone rang. I glanced on the screen to view the caller id.

"Speaking of, Andy's calling. Wait," I said as I held the phone to my ear. I saw a smile shoot across Brooke's face.

"Yess?" I smiled into the phone.

"Hey baby, what's up?" I could hear  the smile in his voice.

"Nothing, just walking home. Wait...aren't you supposed to be asleep?" I asked, checking the time on my phone.

"Yeah, but I couldn't wait to hear your voice. Plus, I have a surprise for you," he chuckled.

"Should I be scared?"

"Not exactly. Anyway, who's going to be coming on tour with us?"

"Marceline, and my new friend Brooke, that I told you about," I laughed.

"Rad, but I thought you were going to invite more people."

I heard another person in the background, then the voice of a GPS talking.

"I don't have that many friends Andy, remember? And what the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing Ashy, I'll talk to you soon. I love youu," he laughed.

"I love you too baby," I smiled.

"See you later," Andy said, hanging up. I turned to look beside me to see Brooke now walking with me with Marceline.

"What'd he say!!?" Marceline asked eagerly.

"You're both coming to Warped with us," I grinned. I finally get to see my boyfriend again. They both jumped up and down screaming.