Chapter Thirty- One

As the sun was rising, I walked outside the graves, finding Allan standing there in Christine's spot.

"How are you, Allan?" I asked, knowing that he was visibly upset, no doubt on that.

"I know she is in a much better place, because she will get to be with her son again" he said, placing a flower on the dirt.

I put my hand on his arm "Allan, I know what they are capable of and Christine will not be the last, because there will not be an end, until they meet an end"

"Montgomery told me his is considering moving all of us to Scotland" he scoffed "That won't do a damn thing"

I nodded in agreement "I told Montgomery something would happen, but everyone talks about how we will defeat the P'yushchego Vampirov, but no one is acting on it, because they are just as scared as I am about it"

Allan looked down at me.

"They see me as this hopeless victim, but I know they are just as scared as me" I continued.

"Christine was incredibly fond of you, Cordelia, because of how strong you are"

I shook my head "I'm not the strong girl that I or anyone else thought"

He looked back down at the grave "I was away from her for so long, because we protected different coalitions and I hoped that we would finally get to fight together, for once"

"You will get to avenge her, because someone has to" I said.

We began walking back into the manor, enjoying the cool breeze.

"I know that you are hurt, but I also know that this will make you stronger" he said, patting me on the shoulder.

"I am unsure that I know how to be stronger after everything that has happened, but I am certainly trying and if people can accept that I am trying, then maybe they can stop looking at me with such pity"

Allan shook his head "Cordelia, we are not looking at you with pity, but instead remorse, because though we have all lost people, you were the one who witnessed it all" he sighed "We know you are not the same person you once were"

I nodded, agreeing with him "I am not the same and I cannot tell if it is for the better or all for the worst"

We entered the manor, finding Dominic in a panic, while Georgina, Tabitha, Preston and Maisie stood, watching.

"Death is coming to our doors!" he screamed.

"What is happening?" Allan asked, looking around in fear.

Preston held up his hand, telling him to calm down "Dominic has the gift of clairvoyance and can sense things, but cannot see clear pictures"

"Is he alright thought?" I asked, unable to take my eyes off of Dominic.

Dominic cried out "We must prepare for the worst, because someone will die soon!"

Maisie gasped, taking Georgina's hand, making Georgina rush her upstairs to get away.

Dominic started collapsing to the floor, but luckily Allan caught him keeping him from hitting hard.

Preston approached Dominic "It has been a long time since he has fallen weak from one of these senses"

"Allan, please take him to his bed" I said, watching as Allan helped Dominic walk, with Preston following behind him.

Death is coming to our doors and we must prepare for the worst?

Someone is dying soon, who?