hospital (i need a doctor- eminem)

So guess what just got another AMZAING FAN a big thanks to DANCINGWITHFATE for fanning!! hope you all do the same, fan me i fan back and if you fan VOTE OR COMMENT i will dedicate you a chapter!! thanks now ENJOY

.:ALEX:.

Over The next 2 weeks me and matthew get super close , we're not exactly dating but i think sarah and andrew were, they were like totally in LOVE!!! One day matthew gave me a ride home in his mustang, Evan when we got to the door we were laughing about some kid who tripped and fell in a trash can ,when we got to my door he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left.

As soon a I step inside my mom pins me down and i drop my stuff and focus on breathing '' Who was that?'' she says  weed has taken over , but her eyes are still fuelled with anger ,'' jus a frin'' i say unable to finish speaking due to lack of breathing.

'''no he wasen't ''she says pushing me against the wall harder '' i could see the look in his eyes !!'' she yells ''you're probably gonna end up like one of those chloas's  and get pregnant, Your no fu**ing daughter of mine, i want you and abey out of my house OUT!!'' she says as she spits in my face . I see abey over my  moms shoulder i point to her with my eyes to my phone ''matthew'' i mouth she nodds quietly the last thing i remember was my mother giving me one last punch then see abey's little eyes shed tears.

I wake up in my bed i see matthew on the edge of my bed and i try to talk but instead a cough comes out ,he turns around then soon one cough turns into a cough attack , all of  a sudden i feel the urge to vomit i grab my mouth with one hand and my stomach with the other, matthew takes one look at me then  rushes over to the side of the room and comes back with the trash.

i pour out my guts (it seems ) and my kind and generous matthew holds back my hair. when i finish he goes out and comes back with a wet wash cloth. I wipe the inside of my mouth . I try to get up to speak but i feel dizzy so i just lay back , matthew sees and pushes me on the bed he lays down next to me.

''What happened?,'' he says concern and worry  filling those beautiful hazel brown eyes of his. Then  i spill i tell about my moms abuse, my dad leaving, and my mom kicking me out. He hugs me close and lets me cry on his shoulder and  his shirt is soon wet but he dosen't care (i think) i look up and he gives me a kiss on my forehead then asks ''i know your only 17 but........ would you want to move in with me ?''

I  am so surprised and happy, he barley knew me yet he offers me to live with me what a gentleman!  i slowly lean foward and press into a soft kiss so wonderful i didn't want to let go, his lips pushed against mine and the look of love in both of our eyes. I finally let go , ''i'll take that as a yes  .'' he says smiling. ''wait what about abey ?'' i say ready to burst into tears again. ''she can come too '' ''your amazing!!'' i shout '' i know '' he says gloating  i punch him playfully then scan the room ''we should start packing.'' ''yea'' he says agreeing '' hold on '' i say ''so that we can get done faster i'll call sarah'' i say reaching for my phone '' i 'll call andrew and he can bring his jeep'' he  says while beginning to punch in numbers on his cell ''cool beans !!''

         ************************************* 15 MINUTES LATER***************************************

Now both sarah and Andrew are here, and  we barley finished packing all the big stuff into Andrews car.

and we've moved on to putting the small stuff in sarahs car. and maybe a few things in matt's mustang, an hour later we are completly done and we only have one last box me and sarah go inside to retrieve it and inside is my mother still furious about earlier ''what the hell are you doing here ??

she yells then slaps me straight across the face i sink to the floor crying , and all the while sarah is staring not knowing what to do. my mother realizes shes there and asks her ''who are you?'' sarah runs out frightened and scared , i just kept thinking please come save me matthew......   please

.:MATT:.

Sarah comes running down and collapses right underneath me. ''sarah where's alex?'' -i say looking around to see if she was right behind-  ''shes inside her mom is in there you you....'' she breaks down and crys and begs me to go inside. ''ANDREW!!'' he comes out immediately and see sarah crying he immediately rushes over and trys to sooth her. Mean while i walk up the narrow path way of concrete that leads to her house i roll up my sleeves preparing myself for anything that might be inside.

I go inside,i first see alex crying in the corner , her face not so flawless, two black eyes, a bloody nose , and a big gash in her stomach. -which i dont know how it got there- i walk over to her mom my fist raised  i then hear alex's crys telling begging me not to hurt her but my instincts knew better. My hand came down with such a force that my hand hurt like HELL!! '' AHH'' I Cry in pain still griping my hand i kick her stomach as hard as i can at the moment she lies down defeated. I rush over to alex pick her up ''arghh'' i say as she weighs down on my probably broken hand.

I carry her out to my car bridal style and  Andrew opens the door '' he looks at me then says '' you sure you can drive?'' he says looking at my hand and surprisingly its bleeding. ''yea im okay'' her are the keys to the condo go drop the stuff off, then meet me at the hospital.'' andrew nodds  i search for abey andd see her a the foot of the the door and see her crying her dear little heart out.  i walk over to her and girp her shoulders firmly i kneel down to her height and begin to speak '' me and alex are going to the hospital and your gonna go with sarah and andrew for a bit okay'' she lets the last tear fall and nodds i wipe it away with my fingers. i lead her to sarah.

Once they are out of sight i head to the hospital.

Once at the hospital we check in, after the whole visit and everything i had a broken hand -as i suspected- and the gash was caused because her mother had struck her with the fire poker thing. i just kept thinking why was she so shy about this? why didnt she say anything? i can't believe i couldn't notice she always had bruises but i never bothered to ask.

i just hated myself Evan more . And the doctor also said she had slight food poisoning. so all i could do know was wait, for her to wake up..