prom(thousand years- christina perri)

THanks so much to Fatalsuperhero for fanning remember fan and i FAN back!!

.:Alex:.

They pick me up at 8:30 at sarahs house in this big white limo there's kathrin and josh, lily and isseah, deliliah and marco ,sarah and andrew and of course me by myself. " you sure you wanna go? " " yes sarah im fine REALLY!!" Everyone keeps giving me pity its CRAP i tell you!!!

About halfway through the prom i get bored besides prom isn't the best thing to go to when you've just broken up with the person you. Love.

I walk over to deliliah " hey you think we can leave?" I shout to her over the music " sure just give me a sec "she says between fist pumps. I walk over to my table to grab my stuff with a coke in hand i walk outside and sit with my back against the gym.

out ahead and see all the lights from the cars and houses all the tiny light looking like stars. and i can just make out lovestory by taylor swift. Feeling relaxed i close my eyes for a bit then hear the gym open  but i still don't open my eyes just expecting it to be a chaperon who's ditching ''hey alex'' i open my eyes slowly and see in full figure...Matthew.

''hey'' i answer then turn so that my back is facing him. he sits down next to me and he too looks out at the ''stars''. ''look alex im sorry i've said it sooo many times!!!'' he takes a puase trying to calm down ''i don't evan know what im saying sorry for!!'' he adds, i finally find my voice and stand up''you're saying sorry because you loved me with PITY!!'' i literally scream at him he gets up too and grabs me by the shoulders ''i don't care if you're some peppy cheerleader or some weird goth chick , I love you anyway.''

our heads move closer his hand go down to my waist and mine to his neck. the long loss thing i loved was now found this was my perfect moment.

We let go and both blush then he grabs my hand and leads me back inside we start dancing to a thousand years and i just let the world slip away. with my head on his chest the only thing i can hear is the slow rhythm of his heartbeat.

Right when the songs about to finish sarah runs past us clutching her mouth and she disappears into the girls restroom, ''be right back'' he opens his mouth to say something but im already running ,i reach the bathroom ''sarah you ok??'' then delilaiah comes in ''is- she- ok??'' she says between breaths i shrug my shoulders the only response sarah gives us is the sound of her vomiting. very reassuring. we get closer not expecting the horrible smell that clogs up your nose making you wanna vomit and sarah,  poor sarah so white if she was any whiter she'd be see through. i stumble back about to faint but pull myself together and go back .'' sarah whats up?'' i ask pinching my nose, she takes a breath.

''guys im....im...im pregnant.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE ( IF YOU LIKED THIS ONE WELL GUESS WHAT??!!! IM MAKING A BOOK TWO BUT YOU ALL HAVE TO VOTE VOTE VOTE I'LL UPLOAD THE FIRST THEN A FEE OF 5 VOTES WILL BE NEEDED FOR CHAPTER TWO (the sequell is already out sooo read it!!)

                                              THANKS AMIGOS!!!