Cameras (peacock- katy perry)

ThANKS to julquenchchemistry FOR FANNING!! Now you now if u vote FAN VOTE AND COMMENT I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU!! FAN AND I FAN BACK

.:MATTHEW:.

as i walk out of sarahs room andrew soon follows, Andrew goes into the living room and comes back with issea. Then alex runs out and comes back with lily and kathrin both rubbing their eyes. ''does anyone know what happened last night?'' there is silence.

''okay then...'' she suddenly runs out and comes holding an Ipad. ''my parents have cameras around the house for protection'' she says as she scrolls through the ipad looking for the party. She gets to it then plugs it in to the t.v so we can all see.

She then switches to the outside camera , all the guys and girls eyes are glues to the screen. but Alex is bright red and she is turning around and i finally realize why, on the t.v screen me and alex are kissing all the guys start hollering and the girls start whispering questions to alex.

.:ALEX:.

I stared at the screen . My jaw dropped to the floor I can see sarah frantically trying to change the channel on her ipad. There up on the screen is the image finally changes to sarahs room. In  sarahs room you see andrew lifting sarah onto her bed . For about a Minute all they do is talk but, then sarah lunges forward and kisses andrew for what seems like forever.

A ll of the guys again start hollering while andrew and sarah start blushing like the sun. I can also she her frantically trying to change the channel. Now everyones jaw drops as andrew takes off his pants and climbs into bed with sarah he than wraps his arms around her and goes to sleep

.She finally changes the channels and it switches to josh he has drunk so much that hes taking a shower in his clothes and is singing Peacock by katy perry . All the guys are laughing their heads off and josh turns around  embarrassed. i decide to  go make breakfeast . I began by making eggs and i start breaking them into the pan. by the time in the middle of cracking my 4th egg i almost drop it on the floor because of the hands that wrap around my waist.

''hey beautiful'' he whispers in my ear and turns me around so that im facing him. ''im sorry about yesterday, its just that you were so beautiful i couldn't resist'' i blush '' its ok'' i say while  putting my hands on his chest '' good because there's alot more were that  came from'' he says looking at me  with his beautiful hazel nut eyes. he then leans forward cups my face and gives me a peck on the cheek, ''need any help?'' he asks looking around ''um yea you can make the  pancakes'' i say 

 I watch him get the water and starts mixing it with the pancake mix, after im done i serve the eggs on plates then sit them outside on the table and see that everybody is looking at the screen i get closer and see matthew and me in the kitchen , grr they must be looking at the tape !! '' hey wtf are you looking at?'' everybody turns around but nobody answers ''no more t.v its breakfast time '' i say just as matthew walks in with a plate of pancakes.

After breakfast josh says goodby and heads home walking, hes fairly close and it dosent take long, then comes kathrin and lily's ride (lily's mom) they also say goodbye and leave then issea goes to the bathroom, comes back says bye, and walks to the bus station. now its just andrew & sarah, matthew & me. Andrew  takes sarah aside and matthew does the same he brushes a piece of  hair that's in my face , then grabs my hands and sways me a bit . 

'' Um alex thanks for the the party.'' oh your welcome? i say laughing. he joins in '' hey by the way how did i end up on your lap this morning?'' ''he runs his hand through his hair and then begins to speak '' well you looked super tired after the party and i didn't feel safe carrying you up the stairs , like andrew did so i put you an the couch but then you begged me to stay so you ended up cuddling with me.''

 he says shyly '' omg im sorry! i yell i turn around TOTALLY embarrassed '''no its ok ''he says , grabs my waist pulls me in close and kisses, me i put my hands on his shoulders and  stay there sarah sees me wide eyed then....

.:ANDREW:.

I see matthew and alex kissing passionately and somehow feel the urge to do the same, but im not one of those crazy guys that does anything to impress girls but all of a sudden i was a mad bull , so when sarah turned around and pointed at the couple still kissing i put my hands around her head and push my lips against hers  and at first she is soo surprised but then relaxes and wraps her hands around my waist and  and just enjoys it.

Finally us guys have to go we say goodbye and we hop in matthews mustang (that he got for his birthday) and we drive of to my house.