1st period (girls just wanna have fun- cyndi lauper)

thank you!!! @demusicfreak for fanning i keep my promises so if you want me to DEDICATE you a chapter VOTE OR FAN I'm not picky ( fan and ill fan back)

NOW ENJOY!!! •~•

________________________________________________________

.:DANIELLE:.

I looked at alexandra a bit shocked of what had just happened, and also a bit mad she had woke me from my daydream. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" i yell at the top of my lungs. " I'm sorry i just....."

her voice trails off, i feel bad that i yelled like that so i apologize "its alright " she answers " lets just come what we came for okay?" "okay" i respond

.:ALEX:.

After i got my schedule i headed to homeroom i had Mrs. Clarke. As i sat down i could see everyone around me talking and talking about their summer while I sit here like a loser. i think to myself " I wish i had a life."

a couple minutes later I'm sitting in my first period class math  way to early for math, just sayin(GRRRR)  and other than the fact that i find my partner amusing, first period is just plain boring. but couple of seats away is another one of my friends Sarah. She is sooo cool , my friends hated her but mainly because of her pretty looks her curly hair, pale white skin and beautiful freckles. i wanted to show her i was different from my friends and that i wanted to be her friend so after class.....