monday(we are never ever getting back together-taylor swift)

so i just want to say thank you to AlwaysloveHoran for fanning and here is your dedication!! vote comment or fan!!

.:alex:.

i get to school and start walking toward the quad hoping to bump into lily or kathrin still pissed with sarah. I JUST COULD NOT get it out of my head my best friend together with the love of my life. MY BEST FRIEND!! It was all so unreal i felt like i was walking in a shadow unable to do or say anything  a ghost in my own life. i find neither, but instead find delilaih ''hey '' she says as i approach i give her a smile ''wassup?'' she asks ''oh nothin'' ''sorry bout matthew'' she says her eyes looking at the ground, of course since we were the ''ideal'' couple -whatever that means- news travels F-A-S-T. ''oh its ok''

i reassure her she nodds then laughs . ''well anyway he wasn't that hot i don't know what the big deal is about him!'' she yells at me as she walks away i run up to her not sure what that meant ''what?'' ''well yeah i mean hes a jock and all but what? who gives a sh!t hes ugly as fu(k!!!'' i stand there just about ready to slap her

''well if you knew how he was you wouldn't care if he was ugly as FU(K!!!'' i yell she looks taken back but says no more she just keeps walking. the bell rings and im off to homeroom. after homeroom I'm off to first period and i always pass matthew at a little part and since im still thinking about what delilah  and if she may be right , and maybe i am crying  over spilled milk, that i stupidly bump into him. ''ump'' i look up and see him, a surprised expression on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------find me on twitter @ilovejgg