party (feturing getting over you)

I want to thank KimWen_Paunatics for FANNING AND VOTING HOPE YOU ALL DO THE SAME!! VOTE FAN COMMENT = dedication ENJOY!!

.:alex:.

After we were done getting ready  we went downstairs and started talking we were to afraid to sit down because we were worried we would wrinkle our dresses

. Then kathrin and lily arrive, kathrin is wearing a neon green dress that goes right beneath her knees ,with black pumps and surprisingly she got highlights. Lily on the other hand is wearing.  A zebra striped dress with some black higheels,she has  a pink bow in the middle of her dress and a matching one in her hair, and her curly hair brings it all together.

We are all talking about the party and what we hope will happen and who we hope comes, when we are interrupted by a ring at the bell. we alll crowd by the door in a line first sarh, then me, then kathrin, and finally lily.

Sarah opens the door and to my surprise there stands in front of me (also in a line ) matthew ,josh, andrew, and issea all of there hands were in their pockets and they were kicking at the floor but finally they all look up, we all stare at each for what seems like forever but sarah finally breaks the silence by saying ''come on in guys''

.:matthew:.

I see all the girls there sarah, alexandra ,kathrin and lily they all look beautiful but my eyes go straight to alexandra shes is beautiful wearing that gold and white dress makes her eyes now seem a bit golden brown her face is flawless and i decide that maybe i should make a move.I know what your thinking first alex then sarah but its just they are both super amazing girls and its hard to have feelings for  just one of them but , MY trail of thoughts are interrupted by sarah saying ''hey guys come on in.'' i walk in and so do the rest of us.

i stand next to alexandra and she looks up at me with those beautiful eyes then goes back to biting her fingers. then out of nowhere sarah pulls out a camera and yells  ''PICTURE TIME !'' '' ok now josh put your hand on matthews back and get close'' josh does as hes told but slowly slides his hand down until he is like an inch away from my @ss, i pull his hand up and give him a death glare. he looks to the side and lets out a giggle.

'' same thing with you matthew put your hand on alexandras waist'' alexandra soon turns white as hell i slowly and carefully put my hand around her waist and scooch together... surprisingly she dosent flinch, '' OK everybody now say cheese !!'' i look over to alex and see her smile she looks so cute, i smile  and once sarah takes the picture she runs out and comes back draging a can full of alcoholic beverages andrew  rushes over to help her '' oh thanks andrew'' she says blushing bright red

'' aww sarah and andrew kissing in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!! all the boys chime in now both andrew and sarah are blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the party while everyone is partying and drinking i see alexandra hold a sprite in one hand and she is  talking with her friends,and if i was gonna make a move  now would be the time so i try to go through the crowd and get to alexandra I finally get to her and yell over the music ''hey alex can i talk to you outside!?''

she says goodbye to her friends and nodds i lead her out protecting her from getting trampled over '' so how do you think the party is '' i say looking straight into her eyes. ''good !'' ''you don't drink do you?'' '' nope  i am sober!'' she says as she lifts up her sprite ''yup me too''.There silence for a while but then...

.:ALEX:.

while there is silence between us I think  why did he bring me here, is he gonna ask me out, is he gonna.... my thoughts are interrupted by matthews hand reaching for my butt and him pulling me into a kiss his warm lips brush against mine at fist he is tense then he loosens up , i  wrap my hands around his waist but then i suddenly feel  slowly pushed away, he pulls out of the kiss runs his hand through his  hair and  i see his face hes red from embarrassment. he then stuffs his hand in his pockets and walks away silently  i see  a bottle of beer and because of the shock i take a swig and go looking for sarah.

ANDREWS P.O.V

i take a drink of my beer then i watch sarah as she walks around looking like a drunk hore, she looks like shes about to fall  so i go after her and grab her right as she trips in those highheels i lug her to one of the rooms and sit  her on the bed'' are you ok?'' she puts her hands on the bed to steady herself ''yea'' she looks at me and suddenly lunges foward.

.:SARAH:.

i dont know weather its a that im so drunk or that i am  really in love with andrew but my instincts make me leap forward i cup his face with my hands and he puts his hand around my waist . his smooth soft lips  push against mine its a forceful but very passionate kiss , but i suddenly break apart back into a fit of giggles and ruin the moment he takes off the covers tucks me in and he before he leaves he gives me one last kiss i fell asleep mumbling '' i love youuuuuu''

The next morning i wake up with andrew sleeping on the end of he bed and his pants are on the floor HOLY CRAP!!  wdf happened?!

i walked out of the room and find josh in the bathtub matthew on the couch next to alex (ohh) , lily and kathrin  are in the lawn chairs and issea is just laying in the middle of the floor.

WOW this was some some fu**ing crazy party !!!!

.:ALEX:.

I wake up and look around to see that sarah is walking out of the her room looking at us and mouthing ''what happened'' she then points at me i look around and find matthews hand wrapped around my waist keeping me from falling of the couch, and then i look up and see him , his head is leaned to the side and somebody put the table lamp cover on him.

I quietly try to take it of but i fail he trys to get of but instead ends up rolling me onto the floor i land with an ''umph'' ''omg im so sorry!'' he says helping me get of the floor and brush my dress to get the dirt of ''its ok'' '' what happen ?'' he asks '' wel i dont exactly know, do u sarah?'' she looks at me and points to the bathroom me and matthew walk to the bathroom and see.

.:MATTHEWS:.

as i walk in i see josh fast asleep in the bathtub i kick his foot and he gets up but hits the foset ''god damn !'' he yells i hear alex let out a giggle ''come on dude get out'' i say i hold out my hand and help him get out.  '' were's andrew '' says josh '' sarah bits her lip and says'' his pants are off and hes in my bed'' she says nervously then blushes i hear josh give a whistle of enthusiasm i turn around and slap his head '' oww'' he whines

i walk up the stairs and find andrew jumping around putting on his pants ''whoa dude put it away '' i say as i turn around '' oh sorry i have no clue how i got here '' ''same with alll of us , i ended on the couch with alex''

***************************HELLO HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR AND IF YOU WANT TO GET A DEDICATION IN THIS BOOK OR IN MY SEQUEL FAN, VOTE OR COMMENT SAYING IF ITS GOOD OR BAD OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH ICE CREAM ON TOP DO IT!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!**********************************