beach (i'm sexy and i know it-lmfao)

SOO THANKS TO SONICGAL89 FOR FANNING SO UMM VOTE FAN AND COMMENT AND YOU'LL RECIEVE A DEDICATION FAN AND I PROMISE TO FAN U BACK!! enjoy!

.:Andrew:.

Saturday is a very busy day, i first have to call up sarah and make sure she's ready and has got the keys to the beach house, then call up matt and ask if he and alex are packed up. so much stuff and so little time!!

Around 12'o' clock we're all at matt's house , we had some time to kill while matthew took a shower, im just laying back on the couch , watching the broncos beat the stealers @SS!! when suddenly sarah scooches up and lays on me, forcing me to put my arm around her, she looks up at me with her ''innocent'' face and then goes back to talking to alex.

.:Matt:.

I walk out of my room and hear andrew cheering on the bronco's while sarah just asks him how the game is played, and to my left in the kitchen is alex she's drinking milk, and not from a glass but straight from the carton. And to tell you the truth i have never, and I mean NEVER seen a girl do that, mainly because it's not ''lady like''

but thats what i like about Alexandra she is like no other girl you never know what will happen, i slowly walk up to her because i plan to scare her but right as im about to yell she turns around and drops the milk , luckily there's none left it falls to the ground and just as i come back up with the carton in hand she burps louder than i ever had ,.

she covers her mouth with shock and quietly whispers ''im sorry'' she says ''its okay'' i say half laughing i reach into the fridge and pull out a can of coke i take of the cap it comes off with a ''pssssss'' i grab it by the ends and just start sucking down that son of a b*tch. ''ahhh '' i say as i finish alex breaks into a fit of giggles and so do I .

.:Alex:.

The ride to the beach was aweasome me and sarah were lisitning to random songs while matt and andrew tried to shut us up. but all the while my mind was on matthew, I didn't know what to think. did he love me? he's seen all of my sides and hasen't run away screaming like all my past boyfriends,and i think.. i loved him to, but  my thoughts are interrupted by our arrival to panama city beach, its beautiful palm trees everywhere ,chicks in bikinis, and hot guys walking out of bars holding there beers up high. 

A couple minutes later we decide to head down to the beach, I went to mine and sarahs room. the girls were sharing a room and the guys were sharing a room too (a bit gay if you ask me) i decided to put on my purple strapless bickini, i will admit i was a bit uncomfortable in my bathing suit but i kinda wanted to impresse matthew,

And just as i was adjust the top part of my bikini Sarah comes out with a pink and white polka dotted bathing suit with her (almost) black curly hair it was beauitful.,and she looks very comfortable, compared to me.

We walked out and find matthew and andrew waiting for us both shirtless showing off all their hard work in the football field i could see that all the work had paid off because they had frekin 6 PACKS!! i was like holy crap. it took me alot of force to not let my mouth dangle but i finally was brought back to reality when matthew came over to me and grabbed my hand andrew does the same to the still in shock sarah. once we get to the beach sarah pulls andrew to the beach and leaves me and matthew walking on the shoreline.

I don't realize what happen until it happens matthew inches foward and his warm lips push against mine im so lost in the moment but as if to seem awkward i pull out of the kiss. The look on matthews face says it all sadness and shock wash over his face in the blurry of confusion and tears i run off trying to reach the hotel before matt catches me.

But off course him being a football player in all its not really physicaly possible for me to beat him so of course he catches up to me panting and sweating as if he just ran the mile, he looks up at me and says ''what the hell? whats wrong? ''' he says im so close to tears but manage to answer ''i don't know ok'' '' sometimes i think you love me but at others i really dont know''

i say just falling down in the sand. he andrew comes up to me and puts a towel on the ground mattthew picks me up and sets me on his lap we sit there for a long tme just watching sarah and andrew playfuly playing in the water laughing and having a good time. i look up at matthew and i see him staring at the sunset in his own world he finally looks down and smiles he runs his hand through my hair and bends down and watches me as i fall into a deep sleep.

The last thing i remember is matthew placing me on the bed then me sitting up and making him stay in bed with me he looks at sarah who just shrugs. matthew of course dosen't want to get his girlfriend mad so he tells sarah to go sleep in the bed with andrew and he'll sleep in bed with me he slips of his shirt leaving just his dry trunks then slips into bed he give me one last kiss then squeezes me tight.